The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Command performance ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony45
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of Tony45
I was reading The Magician and the Cardsharp and there were numerous mentions to the K.C. card co. I came across this site called Command performance and it lets you download 5 catalogs plus some other stuff. Question is did anyone here download this and what do they think of it ?
Thanks
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
I'm not sure about that exact site. I have downloaded those catalogs, as I'm sure a lot of guys around here have. Possibly from that site. They are good to have. Especially if you don't want to start trying to find, and actually buy the material.
Tony45
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of Tony45
I named it wrong, sorry. Heres the link to it : http://www.commandperform.com/content/view/3/5/
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Yeah that's the one. It's legit, you will get what you paid for.

Man, when I bought them I think they were like $5.99. But even at $19.99 I'd say it's worth it. If you tried to collect actual copies of all those booklets, it would cast you a heck of a lot more than that.

I say it's worth it. Anyone disagreee?
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Well, I guess you'll have to take my word for it. lol!
Tony45
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of Tony45
Quote:
On 2010-12-09 15:13, Marlin1894 wrote:
Well, I guess you'll have to take my word for it. lol!

that's good enough for me, I will probably grab it next week. Is it a lot to print out, as in a lot of pages ?
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Yes I think it's probably quite a bit. Most of it I haven't even printed out, I just downloaded it and read it on the computer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Command performance ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL