The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Gift by Matt Sconce a review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
For a short time only, I have re-released my favorite PK illusion method I ever created and used - "The Gift".

Imagine if you had The Force... Now you can.

It is indeed available at this new link.

Click here to see the demo video and the info.
http://www.mattsconce.com/the-gift/
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Do you need the item in the video or can it be done with completely borrowed or at hand items like a glass or bottle
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
OK, got my answer and ordered
false_awakening
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of false_awakening
I bought this a couple of months back and have started using it with generally great results.

However I have noticed a "slipping" of the necessary when it comes to the *clear* pens.

My DVD player has died so I'm unable to review to check whether I missed something in the setup.

Has anyone else encountered this? Please let me know if I've missed something.

thanks
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Can you potentially do a haunted deck with this?

Thanks
Sleepy
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Is this still available for purchase? I cant seem to find it anywhere and his web site seems to me a movie web site now..
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
Hello, all. I have had The Gift off the market for years now but, due to some recent interest from some people who have tracked me down asking about it, I am letting people on the Café know that I will be making it available for purchase again to people who contact me directly. I also have an upgrade to the concept that helps it be even easier to use.
The purchase is for the in-depth, instructional video via a Vimeo link, and an email with links to the pieces you will need for the gimmick. I use this all the time. If I decide it will be a day that I am using it, all day long it is like I have the force. It is my favorite thing I ever created.

Shoot me a private message on here if you have any questions. I began making feature films, so my website that used to have the link is dedicated to that. The Café and my contact through my website are now the only ways to order this.

I wish you all the best, Matt Sconce

The Gift: https://youtu.be/82obXYQe0OI
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Gift by Matt Sconce a review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL