The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Multiplying bottles transport (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
How do you guys pack your multiplying bottles to and from shows? I have been using the box they came in.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2652 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I just use the standard metal tool case that a lot of magicians carry (mine was 26 bucks at Home Depot.) One holds my close up stuff and they other holds the bottles and a few other items.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Jeff Dial
View Profile
Special user
Kent, WA
532 Posts

Profile of Jeff Dial
Ditto for me. Aluminum case with adjustable foam inserts. Holds everything I need for the MB sans the table. I did make some draw string bags to hold the bottles as well.
"Think our brains must be too highly trained, Majikthise" HHGG
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22401 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I had a seamstress sew a 3 compartment round bag for my bottles. It fit easily in my Taylor Suit Case Table.

I also made a wood box with removable lid, inside fit the bottles and a top that was hinged in the center. When open the table top was 16"x24" to work the routine on. I then put wheels on the inside of the lid, with the wheels just peeking out. I then attached 2 upright chrome pools that were for closset rods cut to 24" and inserted sews so they would screw into the box bottom, T-nuts. Nest I used wingnuts to fasten the lid with the wheels. The lid was attacted with hinges with the pins removed and a coat hanger wire in their places.

I then covered the case with imitation leather from TAndy Leather Shop. I red felt lined the interior of the case to protect the bottles and tubes.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I put a sock around the nest and keep 'em in the tubes. They lay on my Legs table, which all fits inside a fiber case. That sucker has been to Japan, France, England and even Evansville, Indiana.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Thanks, everyone.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3399 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
I can't believe that Pete would admit to being in Evansville, Indiana. (Almost as bad as Cicero, Illinois!) Smile Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
jonathandupree
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of jonathandupree
Mine fit right in a catalog case I use.
Nate Green
View Profile
New user
Working my way past
73 Posts

Profile of Nate Green
Jim,

Levent has some ideas on transporting Multiplying Bottles on one of his podcasts. Look for the one titled "Multiplying Thumb Ties"
http://web.mac.com/leventmagic/LeventMag......ast.html

Regards,
Nate
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1581 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
I place them in my suitcase table after I wrap them with a thin piece of foam. They go I a specific location and I use a strap to keep them there. I garuantee if I had a more expensive set I would use an aluminum case.

Patrick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Multiplying bottles transport (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL