The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » looking for a very cheap give-away. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1578 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Donald,

I think it would be great if people are interested in this to support the Paul (I don't think that this is his correct name, I think it is a stage name, something that starts with an s) family to buy these great give aways. That is if they are selling these. I would never sell my copy as I love these and wanted to show what they look like. My only intention here.

Patrick
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7377 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
No, the Eric Paul estate is not selling these.

As far as we (Eric's former magic mastermind members) know, his product line was lost with his passing. The rights were not sold to someone else, and his family is not interested in producing / selling his products. Of course, that doesn't mean that others can start copying them and / or selling them. It just means that the items that are already out there are rare collectors items.

The only item that wasn't lost was the DVDs of the 2009 Super Conference, and those are being sold by Brad Ross with permission from Suzan.

- Donald

P.S. More on Eric, for those who don't know the whole story.
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1578 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Donald,

Thanks for the info and for sharing. I met Eric at the Jack Turk bootcamp a few years ago and talk to him a lot. Infact I think I own everything he had to sell. What a class act and he will be sorely missed.

Patrick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » looking for a very cheap give-away. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL