The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Aronson from ND? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dennis Loomis
View Profile
1943 - 2013
2113 Posts

Profile of Dennis Loomis
Doug,
I was hazy on exactly how the Si Stebbins Secret works since it was quite some time ago when I studied it, but common sense tells you that all four suits have to be in the same numerical sequence (but starting at different points) before the Faro shuffles are done. I had forgotten that the breaks in the running singles process was used to achieve that.

For those that work with Si Stebbins, learning to do the Si Stebbins Secret casually and effectively would be a great addition to their arsenal.

Dennis Loomis
Itinerant Montebank
<BR>http://www.loomismagic.com
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Quote:
On 2010-12-16 17:37, JanForster wrote:
Dimazales, that's exactly what I was trying to say in brief Smile Greydon, in the real world the fact that you could gain a memorized stack from NDO is simply quite irrelevant. Really in nearly 20 years using the Aronson stack I never needed it. Jan

Thanks Jan for stating the real answer so clearly...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Aronson from ND? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL