The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon DVDs Intermediate-Advanced (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rickyhmltn
View Profile
New user
USA
66 Posts

Profile of rickyhmltn
Hey Guys,

I have Mark's volume 1 DVD and Balloon School by Montela and those have helped out alot. I'm looking for some DVDs that contain a little more advanced stuff.
Flower weave baskets, characters that can be made out like Mickey Mouse, Mario, Luigi, (just an example), weaved hats such as a top hat, and things along that line? Anyone know of a dvd or a couple of dvds that cover this?

Debating on Mad Hatz & Wild Wearables or Size does Matter.

Thanks in advance.
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
I got Don Caldwell's dvd and never looked back. His stuff is amazing. Whenever I do balloons, I have more adults than kids in my line. It's well worth the money!
Life of Magic!
rickyhmltn
View Profile
New user
USA
66 Posts

Profile of rickyhmltn
Sounds good, I think I'm gonna end up getting Mark Caldwells collection. Vol 2 by Mark. and then probably bigger is better, then I think I'm gonna get some balloon decor videos.
I do magic primarily and balloons 2nd. So I think with both of Mark's DVD's. Five (I think) of Don's, one by Mark Verge, and one by Joe Montella, + youtube that'll be a great repertoire. I've got the Link-a-loon DVD by Guida, and I'm gonna get volume 2.
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
That's plenty to keep you busy. If you don't do it already, up sell the balloons. Good money in it.
Life of Magic!
Graham Lee
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Graham Lee
Just in case any one is looking for Guido, this is his website; http://www.the-world-of-balloons.com/en/......ndex.htm
revlovejoy
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania
765 Posts

Profile of revlovejoy
If you want baskets, definitely check out Asi Cohen. His first DVD on the market is called "Buy this!" and does baskets and flowers. I especially like Asi's teaching method, utilizing your fingers as opposed to inches. His 2nd DVD just came out, fairy tale princesses, dragons, knights, etc... the thing on there I really love is a wizard hat.

None of this is linework. Asi's attention to detail makes for excellent delivery and feature pieces.
rickyhmltn
View Profile
New user
USA
66 Posts

Profile of rickyhmltn
Thanks, I don't mind doing non line work balloons as an attention getter or give away item.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon DVDs Intermediate-Advanced (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL