The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » Edwin A. Dawes' Will Goldston Monograph Still Available! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Clay Shevlin
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of Clay Shevlin
I recently learned that there are some copies available of Glimpses of Goldston, Edwin A. Dawes' delightful monograph on Will Goldston, which should be welcomed news to those of you who don't have copies. If you are a magic history buff, then you already know that Dr. Dawes is one of the finest conjuring historians we've ever had, so here's an opportunity to obtain one or both editions of his Goldston monograph. Each edition was limited to 250 numbered copies, and as collectors know, Dr. Dawes' monographs on Isaac Fawkes and Vonetta have long been out of print and are highly sought-after.

As a collector, I'd obtain both editions, but if you only have the funds to get one edition, you might want to consider the second edition, as it has some illustrations that were not included in the first edition. That said, I understand that far fewer copies of the first edition are available.

Each edition is available for $20 plus postage. Postage for one or both editions to U.S. destinations is $4.95 for priority mail and $2.50 for media mail (for destinations outside of the U.S., you should contact the publisher for postage costs). Payment should be made by check or money order, and should be sent to Adrian Dawes, 260 Lincoln Avenue, Ridgewood, NJ 07450-4919. Inquiries can be sent to adrian[dot]s[dot]dawes[at]gmail.com.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » Edwin A. Dawes' Will Goldston Monograph Still Available! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL