We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Another legend is gone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Ron Wilson, 84, and one of our long time Magic Castle leaders, has passed away. He will be missed at our Friday lunches.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2653 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
No! That's terrible....
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I just heard, terrible news.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17063 Posts

Profile of joseph
Rest in peace, Ron...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
This sad news has left me truly stunned.

Ron was one of the most gracious and generous magicians I've ever had the pleasure and privilege of getting to know. In 2009 he entrusted me with one of his signature routines, the bagpipe chinese sticks (which I've dubbed "The Bewildering Bagpipes"). I'm so glad that I was able to get it worked up and show it to him earlier this year.

The idea that The Uncanny Scot will not be in attendance at the upcoming "Scottish Week" at the Magic Castle is unthinkable.

Farewell, kind sir. I'll raise a glass of Glenmorangie in your honor and another in your memory.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Another legend is gone (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL