The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Great giveaways (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1310 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
I just stopped by a couple of "discount" stores while Christmas shopping. I found some fantastic "giveaways" for volunteers in your shows.

In The Dollar Store I found a DVD put out by Fantasma Magic featuring Ed Alonzo. It contains 20 tricks for beginners, there is 2 versions of this DVD, 20 different tricks on each I believe. The price an amazing $1!!

The second store is called Five Below ( nothing costs more than $5 ). They had several tricks for $1. The best one is a knock off of Clean Cut from Tenyo. Also available are a Wild Card effect, Card Warp , Buddha Papers & a Torn & Restored Dollar Bill.

Some pretty impressive magic for a dollar!!

Merry Christmas

Mark
Wes Holly
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore, MD
639 Posts

Profile of Wes Holly
Thanks for the info on the DVDs. I'll be heading there today!
Happily Yours,
Wes Holly
www.wesholly.com
Baltimore, MD, USA
Wes Holly
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore, MD
639 Posts

Profile of Wes Holly
Mark - is this a national chain store? can you clarify which dollar store? I just went to a Dollar Tree and they didn't have it.
Happily Yours,
Wes Holly
www.wesholly.com
Baltimore, MD, USA
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
FYI: See earlier post below "Looking for inexpensive handouts?". Family Dollar stores in SW Michigan had two different Fantasma decks with instructional DVD included for $2, and a complete Fantasma magic trick for $5. Both of those are great deals...
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Whoops, forgot to type "magic trick set" above, see post heading below for details. I bought a lot of basic simple Fantasma magic stuff at Family Dollar still spending less than $20. Yowsa...
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1310 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
Wes

This is a national chain. I was at a dollar Tree store in Manchester NH. I forgot to mention it in my 1st post. Sorry for the mix-up.

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Great giveaways (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL