The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Cigarette Catcher.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stinger
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Stinger
Is this thing any good?

I kind of like the idea of producing cigarettes..you do some card productions then the audience gets the idea that the next thing to come from the "air" is going to be cards and then you produce a few cigarettes.

One more thing. What's the difference between a Cigarette Catcher and the Cigarette Producer by Rey Ben? (besides the price)

I just started getting into manipulation about 4 weeks ago, so I'm a bit clueless when it comes to these things.
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
Cigarette Catchers are a bit like card catchers. The effect is ok but the sleight of hand version is much more visual.

I personally say cigarette catchers aren't worth the money, nor ar card catchers. Instead buy Routined Manipulation I - which has a great deal of cigarette manipulations, that are done with real cigarettes and not plastic ones (cig. catcher)

Not sure what the difference between a cigarette catcher and cigarette producer (Rey Ben) but I suspect Ray Ben's invention allows you to produce genuine cigarettes, not the same one over and over again.

Don't hold my word against me....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Cigarette Catcher.. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL