The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Rings, strings & things Best Ring Vanish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

streetmagician_08
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of streetmagician_08
Hey, I need some help finding a good ring vanish to perform with Cup O Noodles. The ring needs to be in the noodles while the spectator thinks I still have possession of the ring. I though about using a TT. What are some good vanishes I could use?

Thanks Smile
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
You may want to rig up a pull. It would have to be gaffed to be fairly silent and the ring easily retrievable. You could use the Schneider Basic Vanish, or even the old ring sewn in the corner of a double handkerchief.

Depends on how elegant you want the vanish to be. Sleight-of-hand, or old and mechanically reliable.
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4866 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Retention Vanish

Ring Up (ring knotted on small piece of rope vanishes leaving knot intact) from Standing Room Only by Aldo Colombini Smile
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Vxj,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
A couple of ideas
1. Rattle box
2. flash paper
3. grinda ring
4. the old switching it for a coin and throw the coin gag.
5. budha papers
6. act as you swalowd it.
Vibono Mirage
Magic entertainer and Balloon artist
Bobcape
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
470 Posts

Profile of Bobcape
I like using the rattle box. The beauty of it is that the ring can still be heard to rattle in the box after it has been wisked away.

Bob
Be Amazed! + Enjoy The Magic!
VMC_Alex
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of VMC_Alex
Ring Up is an amazing vanish. Smile
streetmagician_08
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of streetmagician_08
what is ring up? Can someoone post a review? Thanks
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4866 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Ring Up is an excellent effect which Aldo performs. A short length of rope (about 12 inches) is shown and a finger ring threaded on it. A genuine knot is formed. The Rope is taken by the right hand and then placed back into the left. When the left hand opens the ring is off the knot and the knot is still intact. I use this all the time for a ring vanish. I have altered Aldo's handling a bit for my own purposes which in my hands works better. This is explained in the video "Standing Room Only" by Aldo Colombini.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Rings, strings & things Best Ring Vanish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL