The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Merry Christmas!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave Devin
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Dave Devin
Not sure where to post this...sooooo,

Merry Christmas to all my dear magic friends... past, present, and future!!!
May the Lord bless you and yours in the coming year!!!
I wish you all the great success in 2011!!!

from the Dave Devin family
The Great Dave
View Profile
Loyal user
My Wife said "It's Me or that Stupid Magic Website!" this many times.
202 Posts

Profile of The Great Dave
And Happy Holidays to you and yours. Watch out for fruitcake ...

Best,
Dave
Academy of Magical Arts

Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat! Whoops, wrong hat ...
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Thank you and Merry Christmas to all of you too...
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Merry Merry Christmas to all of you! I so enjoy all our talks and all the different views that come up. I want you to know all of you are special people to me. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Eric and family.
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3006 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Have a Merry Christmas, a joyful Kwanzaa and a Very Scary Solstice.

Steve, Andrea and Belladonna
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Merry Christmas! Don't forget to say "I love you" to somebody who matters to you.

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Merry Christmas!
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Merry Christmas to my Democratic friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Merry Christmas to my Republican friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2010-12-24 13:30, nonvpro wrote:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

LMAO, brilliant.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Quote:
On 2010-12-24 13:30, nonvpro wrote:

Happy Holidays to you as well!! I will take on the liberal form here and mention that we would have it as happy holidays, but have it your way. As long as you get presents, call it whatever.
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
O magnum mysterium,et admirabile sacramentum,ut animalia viderent Dominum natum,jacentem in praesepio!
Beata Virgo, cujus viscera meruerunt portare Dominum Christum.
Alleluia.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate the day on December 25!

Woland
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
And a special thanks to FOX News for making even a series of closely spaced, multi-denominational, winter holidays into a huge, ugly wedge issue!

Happy X-Mas to you all!
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Merry Christmas, everyone!
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
jeffdell
View Profile
New user
Nashua, NH
66 Posts

Profile of jeffdell
Merry Christmas to all!
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
880 Posts

Profile of e-man
Merry Christmas !
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
Bagatelli
View Profile
New user
Germany
73 Posts

Profile of Bagatelli
From Germany,
I wish a "Frohe Weihnachten" to the whole world.
Thank you all for your input and the Café for this place.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Merry Christmas!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL