The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » School for Scoundrels: The Heights of Excellence (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
I am a repeat customer and recently had an experience that deepened my respect for this company.

This is customer service the way it used to be...courteous, professional, attentive and responsive. In an age of disposable commodities and perishable relationships, School for Scoundrels understands and practises the Golden Rule.

I spend most of my consumer life feeling like a target.

My experiences with School for Scoundrels make me feel like a fellow who finally gets an honest break.

Ironic, perhaps, that this brilliant company specializing in varieties of roguishness is such a sterling hallmark for treating its customers with decency and unassailable integrity.

Thank you, Whit and Chef.
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2348 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
They are two class guys and the true meaning of PROFESSIONALISM.

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Rod Pringle
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Rod Pringle
I agree...I got first class service and first class products. It is so refreshing to get this kind of high grade service this day and age. These guys are FIRST CLASS IN EVERY WAY! THANKS! I will be a repeat customer for sure.

ROD
JJP161
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
506 Posts

Profile of JJP161
Happy New Year to all,

I have to agree, The School for Scoundrels could be a model to other companies as to what customer service should be. Mr. Haydn has taking the time to respond to every email and IM I have ever sent and do so usually within hours. He answered a number of questions about which shells and DVDs would be the best for me and the one time that there was a problem with an item that was beyond their control they replaced the item immediately. Without a doubt you can always buy with confidence from the School for Scoundrels knowing that you will receive a top quality item and that they will completely stand behind their products. I know everyone has a junk drawer of magic purchases that will never get used so it's great to know anything I buy from SFS will be top quality and will not only get used but will by far exceed my expectations. Thank-you very much School for Scoundrels and Mr. Haydn for all of your hard work, dedication and your willingness to share your great knowledge and magic with the rest of us.
MLDupree
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of MLDupree
I also have to agree all products that I have received from them are excellent and their service is first class. Keep up the good work.
Watchmaker
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Watchmaker
I know they give the term Scoundrel a bad name being so nice and all but you really can't deal with a greater bunch. Everything from a pea to DVDs is the best you can get, honest. That's a real honest, not the kind of "honest" these guys teach you while hustling. Wow, is there some kind of paradox going on here?

Phil
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1433 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
Always top-notch in every way. Great to be a student at the School for Scoundrels!

Andre
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
FifthColumnist
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of FifthColumnist
I agree, despite being a newbie to this forum, I have whittled away many hours with my Colorado Silver shells explaining the downfalls of the three-shell game. The only problem is that I have started putting them under my pillow at night and referring to them as 'my precious'...

Seriously though - you guys set the benchmark. Keep up the good work!
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3214 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
We consider our customers "fellow thieves." We think there should be honor amongst ourselves, anyway. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » School for Scoundrels: The Heights of Excellence (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL