The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Czech! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

payomag
View Profile
New user
EU
1 Post

Profile of payomag
Hello fellow magicians! My name is Payo and I am full time performer from middle of Europe - Czech Republic.
Most favourite prop to perform is rope, most fav trick is Monte in all forms.
I am juggler as well, so a show is trying to be what it should be - the show.
My favourite magicians are Bill Malone, Aldo Colombini, The Amazing Jonathan, The Great Kaplan, David Williamson, Topas, Daryl, Standa KIX ...

I started with the modern magic as a kid (approx 1987). Father is magician since 1967, mother is his partner (still performing!).
First magic that I remember was chewing gum appearing behind my ear. Later on cigarette up the nose getting out from the ear, appearing and dissapearing here and there...
Then dad gave me, after remembering first 3 rules, my own trick > Ball & Vase and learned me Classic Palm. I was in... More than 20 yrs now. Unbelievable... And last 7 yrs making living with it...
Another 7 and than should come the time to plant roots for a while... Time to breake fingers while learning something totally unusable, time to practice difficult solutions to bad effect. Time for inventing something already invented Smile
Father is telling: "The simplest way to an effect have the biggest impact on an audience. Mostly."
And I learned from it: "The simplest is the best. Mostly." and second rule: "Dad is always right. At least in magic."

Happy new year without trembling hands and hecklers
Payo

Click here to view attached image.
mago.niko
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, Greece
286 Posts

Profile of mago.niko
Hello Payo.. Welcome to the Café.. Wish you a happy new year Smile
Searching for the magic side of life...
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Hi payomag,

Welcome to the Café.

I like Ropes (and juggling) too.

I think your Dad is right.

-Mary Mowder
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks for joining us. If you have any questions, be sure to ask.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Czech! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL