We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Recommended coin vanishing tricks for a beginner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
They say that a doctor is a man who has learned the bones in the hands 5 times and forgotten them 4. (For those nto into anatomy, there are 27 bones in your hand, all with distinct latin names.)

Similarly I think a beginning coin magician is someone who has dropped his coin dozens of times. An expert is someone who has dropped it hundreds if not thousands Smile

Dropping the coin is part of the process of learning. Look at each drop as a step towards (near) perfection.
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
mago.niko
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, Greece
286 Posts

Profile of mago.niko
Cyberqat I will use this as an excuse when I drop mine and break people's b...lls Smile
Searching for the magic side of life...
DWRackley
View Profile
Inner circle
Chattanooga, TN
1909 Posts

Profile of DWRackley
Cyberqat, you reminded me of an old joke:

What do they call somebody who scores 100% on his medical exam? They call him "Doctor".
What do they call somebody who barely squeaks through his exam? They call him "Doctor".

So...
...what do they call a Magician who... Smile
...what if I could read your mind?

Chattanooga's Premier Mentalist

Donatelli and Company at ChattanoogaPerformers.com

also on FaceBook
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
Quote:
On 2011-01-02 09:44, heyjude wrote:
Hi everybody. I stumbled across Marion Boykin's "The One & Only" on You Tube and bought the instructional video over at http://www.vinnymarini.com/. A mistake. The quality of the video is (IMHO) poor and instruction difficult to follow. I didn't learn anything that would help me as a beginner. Clearly if you're already familiar with sleeve sleights, then you can learn this routine, but I'm completely new to this and would like to learn some simple coin vanishes. Can anybody point me in the right direction for some really good downloadable instruction?

Many thanks,
Jude

Marion is a member on the Café (Mb217), send him a PM. Marion is a great guy and he'll go out of his way to help you.
Wes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Recommended coin vanishing tricks for a beginner (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL