The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Whats the going price for prostitution ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
What ! You acuse me of bad Emglish !

Cor blimey guvnor those daisy roots don`t match the whistle an flute, mind your rum as you go down those apples an pears.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Truth revealed...

I wonder if Ken can say that, five times fast?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Not at all 'bad' English...just not quite understandable euphaMYSTICally speaking...buty I'm here to help ya Ken old bean.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Quote:
On 2011-01-17 15:36, thegreatnippulini wrote:
A durn is a past tense of a darn. Tooting is their form of communication, unfortunately they can become a bit smelly. Yes, they are from California.

You look just like Charles Bronson in this pic. The UK inmate, not the actor.

And for the TV gig "One hundred billion dollars!" OK, I don't know.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Here we go yet again,,,tonights Magicians !!! 3 of the greatest magicians in the world !!! (Sorry chaps, I for one have never heard of them!!).

Exposed the clear force bag (Through bad performance).
The same strab princible was used yet again twice.
Plus the big finish which proved beyond all doubt that just about anyone can do the cantalever stone break on chest !

Well at least they are consistant and used another 5 "celebs" who of cours were let in on the secrets,,,so by the time they have told their families and friends etc I should think that at least a couple of thousand speckies are now privey to magics "greatest " secrets.

I give up.

Ken.
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Will Todd Robbins, Kondini, Nippulini, Harley and Doug and the rest of the Bunch be Hot at me if I expose the Thumb-tip and 50 tricks with it ?????...

Just Kidding, Just Kidding...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
No probs Curator,,,this will give food for thought >>> Been contacted by a couple wise guys re putting up a site expose of all of P &T`s acts. Seems like a kinda justice to me and hell how could they complain ???

Gonna give this some thought, serious.
Just like the "Magicians UK TV" They can ride on our backs so lets see if these perves can carry us.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth,,I shall be the Big Daddy Pimp to the Prostitute Magicians,,,hahaha.

Ken.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Curator...won't bother me none. Smile Thumb Tips have been 'tipped' since I was a little kid. My first magic trick ordered off a TV commercial on a cartoon show and they've been in most every kids magic 'set'...it's all in the 'doing' and 'when' it's used that counts.

I've said it many times...the Svengali PROVES beyond any doubt that tipping or revealing a magic secret means nothing to the general population. How many millions upon millions have been shown the secret? 3 million? Ten Million? 25 Million? How about 50 milion? That still leaves 250 Million in the USA with out a clue as to its secret and then toss in the many millions who forgot what was revealed just 15 minutes later.

How many muggles do think remembers what the Masked Magician revealed years ago? 2?
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Sorry ken I have to comment………

Quote:
On 2011-01-23 04:02, Kondini wrote:
Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth

Lets get the quote right it is “no more than and eye for an eye”. But yep they deserve it! Smile

Quote:
On 2011-01-23 04:02, Kondini wrote:
I shall be the Big Daddy Pimp

I am sorry to say that you will not make ANY money trying to pimp out Shirley Crabtree! As Shirley sadly passed away in 1997

Dave
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Quote:
How many muggles do think remembers what the Masked Magician revealed years ago? 2?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a "muggle" old school UK slang for a special kind of cigarette?
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Yep,,no proplem with the TT or svens have made cash off of both but when the straburker princible is explained in full I begin to wonder whats at.

Example >> Working cabaret in Bristol with an illusion act on several ocassions we have been booked out as a packaage over several years. Now there are three feature illusions used as closers all with the strab method involved but presented differently. These illusions cost several thousands of pounds and to travel them was a pain but although not my cup of tea, Tom had worked this act for around five years.

So P&T expose it on prime time,,,,no they were not content with a single comment like , she sinks into the table top etc, they had to elaborate >>> look the thickness is an illusion of false depth due to the horizontal stripes painted blah blah,,,so it was raw exposure,,,why ?

So Tom goes on, its a working class crowd at midnight, so what do you think the outcome was.
I recieved the same when doing the sword ladder and bed of glass,,,nothing heavy against us but ribbing in a big way.
The agent that booked the package was present.

Comments and or excuses for this ?
Ken.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
P&T seems to get a pass. Maybe because one of them is big and very loud.
Octarine Prince
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of Octarine Prince
Quote:
On 2011-01-03 10:34, Harley Newman wrote:
Exposure happens all the time. Sure, there are television shows that talk about techniques. There are also lousy performers, who give secrets away, every time they go on stage. There are authors who discuss technique in their books (some of whom have won praise for so doing).

Fortunately, people still want to be fooled by magicians, and amazed by folks like us. The nature of live performance is so much more than anything TV will ever be able to do, that those people will still come to see us work. And pay for it.

Does that mean that I'd go out and show technique on a TV show? I doubt it.

Even when you know how something is done, if an effect is properly presented, it still is beautiful.

When I first saw the Laser Deal, I was really amazed. After I learned what sleights were used, I was still impressed by the work that went into getting it ready to be presented.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
No matter what, Teller's 'Silverfish' is the most beautiful magic routine ever done.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Martin_Ling
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Martin_Ling
I just found myself Googling,"Mickey Take". Im still not sure what it means. Is it a reference to "taking a mickey" as in "mickey finn", or "taking the micky out of him..."?
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Taking the **** out of him !
Martin_Ling
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Martin_Ling
Got it, thanks.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
No answer on the muggle question, eh? I must be playing the invisible man today.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Nipps,,,that`s a new one to me !
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Muggle is not an old word not for a special type of cig ... but for the type of person that would smoke a certain type of special cig.

QI had the ginger one off harry potter on and several of the words that JK Rowling uses and are actual words with a history. Muggle is one of them... apparently a Jazz term for canabis or more likely a person who uses it. Here is a link... http://www.comedy.co.uk/guide/tv/qi/episodes/8/14/

No one could not see you nipps.

Posted: Jan 28, 2011 4:11pm
I mean not a new word!

I cant believe that you lot don't know who Shirley Crabtree is ..... er I mean was.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Whats the going price for prostitution ? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL