The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Cups and Balls Loads (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
DwightPA
View Profile
Regular user
Dwight Powell
113 Posts

Profile of DwightPA
As a final load in my pocket chop cup routine I use a yellow "smiley" ball, and was following it with a second one commenting how much more magical it was to get both those balls in the cup and then stacking one on the other in the cup. I have lately used a ball obviously too large for the cup as the second final load and have found that by focusing the attention on the smiley sitting on the bottom of the cup, I am able to easily cover the large ball with the hand holding the cup.

Dwight Powell
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24279 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Just the other day I found a baseball the size of a cantaloupe in one of our local sporting goods shops. This cries out to be a hat load.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Yogibear0925
View Profile
New user
Florida
20 Posts

Profile of Yogibear0925
If your cups and balls routine is the end and you are performing for tips you might consider this idea.
Make your final load a small money bag, and then take the money bag and demonstrate with a smile how to put money in the hat. Hope it helps. Smile
Its not the magic that you do, but the way you do the magic.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
My final load is a shot glass. Then I switch my cup for one that has liquid in it, while all eyes are on the shot glass. When applause subsides I stare at the shot glass, look at the audience then pour whatever liquid I have in my cup.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Cups and Balls Loads (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL