The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andy Stagg
View Profile
New user
England, Devon
25 Posts

Profile of Andy Stagg
Good afternoon to all at the Magic Café I hope you have had a good Christmas and new year so far I have been lurking on this site for some weeks and have taken the plunge to register as I have found this place to be a wealth of information and advice and the people here some great well as you can see from my username my name is Andy Stagg well is it really Andrew Stagg but most people call me Andy I am 21 years old and I have just come back to magic after a 4 year absence and I'm starting with a deck of cards and Royal Road to card magic I also have a copy of Mark Wilson's cyclopaedia of magic and also working my way into that one also also I'm going try and build a few of the small illusions from this books under the instruction of my grandfather who is a master carpenter of 30 years so I should be in good hands

And also on good news I asked my partner to marry me on news years day and she sed yes a bit random to add here but I thought it would be nice

Regards

Andy
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome and Congratulations Andy Stagg,

It would be great to have a carpenter in the family and what a great way to interact with your grandfather.

-Mary Mowder
Andy Stagg
View Profile
New user
England, Devon
25 Posts

Profile of Andy Stagg
Hello Mary thank you for your welcome and congratulations yes it is nice he is willing to help me but it did take a bit of time for him to say yes as he wants to pass his skills down to me because he dose not want to take the time to teach me and let it all go to waste so to speek
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Andy, congratulations on learning magic again. It could be something you pick up and lose interest. Although, if you commit yourself my advice is to be patient, take time to carefully learn each move you make. Remember that you will get frustrated, and you will make mistakes. However, keep trying, and never give up. It's a new way of life that will take years to get a grasp on. If were talking about Magic the advice would be exactly the same. You see the rewards of both Marriage and Magic is forever when respected. And the rules apply respectively because a commitment to Magic can be much like a marriage. Just make sure that your future wife is allowed in, and never replace one for the other. That's not magical! I wish you both the best in your future lives together. And if I can ever assist you with your Marriage to Magic I am at your disposal.

- Jason
Nexus Magic
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
Andy Stagg
View Profile
New user
England, Devon
25 Posts

Profile of Andy Stagg
Thank you for the advice NexusMagicShop Smile and the congratulations and also the welcome

Regards

Andrew
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL