We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The latest flash products from www.flashmagic.co.uk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Hi guys.

We're getting ready to launch our brand new magic store Flash Magic, THE perfect place to buy all your flash paper, flash wool, flash string and more.

Be sure to bookmark http://www.flashmagic.co.uk and watch out for our special monthly deals too hot to miss!

We hope to see you all very soon!

Kind regards,

Neil.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Will you be making your own flash products, or selling things already on the market?
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Quote:
On 2011-01-04 22:14, MaxfieldsMagic wrote:
Will you be making your own flash products, or selling things already on the market?

Hello Max.

We're manufacturing our own flash paper, flash wool etc and retailing flash/fire effects from various creators.

Thanks.

Neil.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Flash Magic will be going live this evening Smile

Major discounts on the highest quality flash paper, flash wool, flash string etc.

As a special insentive to Café members, we're offering you free shipping worldwide, but only for a limited period only.

We welcome you to visit us soon and look forward to working with you all Smile

Kind regards,

Neil.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Flash Magic is now live and open for business.

Some products are out of stock and we should have stock very soon.

Please email us at sales@flashmagic.co.uk if you've got any questions or call 0800 069 90 58.

Kind regards,

Neil.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Do remember that we're offering free international shipping, that incl. free shipping to the US.

Hurry, the free international shipping promotion is ending very soon.

Neil.
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
We've had discussions in the past about flash paper and the experience soem of us have had that soem is high quality and burns rapidly, and soem is less high quality, bruns more slowly and thus is harder to hold.

How does yours burn?
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Quote:
On 2011-01-08 17:30, Cyberqat wrote:
We've had discussions in the past about flash paper and the experience soem of us have had that soem is high quality and burns rapidly, and soem is less high quality, bruns more slowly and thus is harder to hold.

How does yours burn?

Hi Cyberqat.

Our flash products burn rapidly, high quality products. Our prices are very reasonable and cheap, though this does not reflect on the quality of our flash paper etc.

It's interesting to read that there's been discussions in the past with other companies flash products. I personally beleive that it all depends how well you dry out the flash paper, flash wool, flash string etc. We've done extensive testing and the results told us that the longer you leave the flash paper to dry, the quicker they will burn. It also depends what conditions the flash paper is in whilst in the 'drying process' - is the flash paper drying out in a cold room or maybe a nice walm room? You can be sure flash paper etc will burn faster if they've been dried out properly.

Hope this reponse answers your question. Feel free to contact us if you've got any further questions.

Kind regards,

Neil.
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Hi Neil,
Just emailed you.
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1892 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Would it be possible for you to post a video of your blue and red paper burning as well as the regular to show the contrast in color, brightness speed, etc.?
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Quote:
On 2011-01-08 21:15, slyhand wrote:
Would it be possible for you to post a video of your blue and red paper burning as well as the regular to show the contrast in color, brightness speed, etc.?

We'll certainly give it a go very soon.

Neil.
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1892 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Fantastic! Thanks.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
The clarity of our video may not be very good and wont really do our products justice, to blame is You Tube's compression rate.

Video on the way soon.

Neil.
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1892 Posts

Profile of slyhand
It's seeing the comparison of reg flash paper to the colored stuff is the main thing.

Alec
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Free international shipping promotion ending in less than two days time, hurry.

Neil.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Final day for the free international shipping.

If you havn't signed up with http://www.flashmagic.co.uk, you're missing out. This special promotion won't be around for very long and for those that have purchased some packs have got a seriously excellent buy.

Register for free and save yourself quite a lot of bucks!

Thanks to everyone that's purchased the Fireburst red and blue flames flash paper, they've been shipped out and will be with you in the next 4-5 days. Please make sure you're in as your parcel will require your signature upon delivery. Also, check your email for your tracking number.

If anyone is wondering how good or fast our flash products burn, they burn extremely quick. This isn't a sales pitch by no means and we'll produce and upload a You Tube video very shortly so you can see just how good our products are.

FREE worldwide shipping, ending tomorrow evening, hurry!

Kind regards,

Neil.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10635 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Do you ship to the USA?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Absolutely. Free shipping to the USA, Canada, Australia and the rest of the world.

Cheers,

Neil.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2979 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Just a heads up. I placed an order on Jan.11th with some difficulty, but after several tries and communication with Neil of Flash Magic the bugs were worked out. Since then I have heard nothing. No responses to emails or private messages here. (The Private Message was viewed.) Although the order was placed and paid for, the website states I never placed an order.
Buyer Beware!!!
David Paul
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Quote:
On 2011-01-21 20:24, davidpaul$ wrote:
Just a heads up. I placed an order on Jan.11th with some difficulty, but after several tries and communication with Neil of Flash Magic the bugs were worked out. Since then I have heard nothing. No responses to emails or private messages here. (The Private Message was viewed.) Although the order was placed and paid for, the website states I never placed an order.
Buyer Beware!!!
David Paul

David Paul.

I suggest you stop glamorising it to look worse than what is actually the truth. I have emailed you several times sinse you ordered to explain the situation. In fact, I've emailed you about 3hrs ago to say that I've been to my local Post office to chase up where your parcel is to which the Post Office said that because it's going abroad, it can take longer than usual.

You need to allow more time for this. We do have proof of posting, as we do with all our orders, and we also sent your parcel under International Signed For Delivery to ensure you recieve your parcel. It's highly unlikely your parcel going missing in the post with a signed for delivery.

There's absolutely no reason for you to post this bad response in the first place. In fact, David Paul hasn't been at all friendly throughout the whole ordeal. So I suggest you wind your neck back in and start respecting us for starters.

Neil.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The latest flash products from www.flashmagic.co.uk (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL