The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Psypher - How are You Using It? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Or, you gave them the wrong pen Smile
Magic comes through perception. -HS
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10629 Posts

Profile of saysold1
True - so true.

I put a strong ink pen dot at the end of my Psypher pens (top looking down)so I knowv them immediately by sight.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Dr. Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Dr. Magic
Wrap tape around the pen and with a Sharpie write "Psypher Pen" in big, bold, letters.

Makes as much sense as a pen that says "Magic Marker".

:rotf:
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3896 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Quote:
On 2011-02-28 09:55, Dr. Magic wrote:
Wrap tape around the pen and with a Sharpie write "Psypher Pen" in big, bold, letters.

Makes as much sense as a pen that says "Magic Marker".

:rotf:

HA! Now you're thinking!

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
Paul Forster
View Profile
Regular user
Harrogate
178 Posts

Profile of Paul Forster
HI All,

Been using this routine for a long time now. I use the post it note to get the imp of a playing card. As most of you mention, removing the joker to check this wasn't the thought of card. As I am a mind reader, I count from Ace to King and look for their reactions, then say the colours and suit. I say that sometimes I get it wrong and If I do get the wrong card they are not to tell me what their card is. I find their card, place it second from the top and pick a second card which is close to their thought of card which goes on top. I perform a double lift, revealing the wrong card. They are always disappointed, as am I. I state again, not to reveal their card. I turn the wrong card over and remove it, I take the 'wrong' card and place it on their upturned hand, in their palm. This is of course the correct thought of card. I then ask them to place the post it note on top of the wrong card and imagine this card turning into their card. I ask them for the first time to say out loud what their thought of card was. Turn the card over in their hand to reveal the correct card.

I get great reactions from this as the 'magic' happens in their hands. Hope you enjoy my little take on this.
Paranormal Entertainer
www.paulforster.co.uk

Proud member of PSYCRETS - British Society of Mystery Entertainers

Member of the Harrogate Society of Magicians
www.harrogatesocietyofmagicians.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Psypher - How are You Using It? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL