We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Cash Flow by Juan Pablo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
bghost
View Profile
New user
USA
92 Posts

Profile of bghost
Just saw this while browsing internet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd21nAp2ITk
Looks nice and visual.
I wonder how clean it ends.
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
I like it! I doubt that you'll be clean at the end.
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
emagician
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of emagician
I think I am able to see kind of how it works, you will not end clean, but people will be distracted by the other bills...very clever.
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
751 Posts

Profile of dduane
I like it - I'll check it out and maybe get this. I have his Bare Handed Bill Production and Juan Hundred. His effects lend themselves to a variety of presentations and are very visual.
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
I'd like to hear from someone who bought it. My problem is that I absolutely love his stuff but can't seem to get to the level needed to pull it off myself. Looks like it runs about $40 and all I see is pre-orders except for a place in Singapore.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 12:54am
My mistake, the Singapore one (mentioned under the Youtube video) is pre-order as well.
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
751 Posts

Profile of dduane
Hi Writeall,

I'm going to wait until Cash Flow is available and reviewed. PM me if you want some help with Juan's bill switch or production.

Dennis D.
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
Thank you, I appreciate it.
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
751 Posts

Profile of dduane
As it turns out, I will get it and post a review as soon as I can.
Martín Pacheco
View Profile
Regular user
Argentina
103 Posts

Profile of Martín Pacheco
Hi

Just posted a new version of Trailer of Cash Flow by Juan Pablo. Now you watch more options for use this trick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx81ROGiqSM

Thanks a lot

Martin Pacheco
Bazar de Magia - Argentina
http://www.bazardemagia.com

Posted: Jan 20, 2011 7:57am
Hi

Cash Flow by Juan Pablo will begin shipping on February 1st. There are many magic shops that are offering pre-sale. You can also visit our web site for more information.

Thanks a lot

Martin Pacheco
Bazar de Magia - Argentina
http://www.bazardemagia.com
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Hi
I'll be looking forward to the reviews on this effect. I'm going to wait since it paid off by waiting for the reviews on "Kartis Visual Bill" effect, which seems to have been a flop.
My gut feeling is that it's going to be good but my gut has been wrong before!
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Yes, more reviews please!
Roland Choo
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
226 Posts

Profile of Roland Choo
Anybody have this yet? Any comment/review? Thanks.
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
751 Posts

Profile of dduane
I will be receiving mine soon for review. I'll try to get comments on here as soon as I can.

Dennis D.
Roland Choo
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
226 Posts

Profile of Roland Choo
Thanks, Dennis.

Really looking forward to read your review on it.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Hey folks,

I just got this and I'm very happy. What I like about this is the gimmick is already made up for you so you are ready to perform this right after watching the DVD! Like other money changes you get so excited then you have to spend 1/2 hour making up the gimmick (although worth it in some cases). Juan supplies you with a gimmick already made up with the check and real US dollars. I think that is the best!

He also supplies you with extra materials to make up additional gimmicks if you choose to customize it to your own style. This one has already made it to my wallet. I really really like it BUT I need to say I love visual money changes. This fits the bill (pun intended!).

At first I was concerned about the stiffness of the gimmick and some noise issues but I need to say that the gimmick breaks in nicely so there's no stiffness issue. When broken in it's the perfect stiffness you need to perform very visual changes. As for any noise issues I have found numerous ways to avoid this concern. Juan discusses several methods as well.

This is super super easy to perform, resets super fast, and is very visual. Looks just like the demo and I even added some new changes as well that I love. There are some angle issues you need to becareful of before the change but it's worth it. I just angle the check forward slightly and keep it closer to my body. Once the change is made you have next to no angle issues.

Another important detail that I love is how Jaun designed this so you can easily get into position without fumbling around. It's as easy as putting your hand in your pocket to put a thumb tip on. This doesn't use a thumb tip but you can literally reach into your wallet take out the bill and your thumb can be put into position without having to stare at the bill.

This is a good one if you like what you see in the video. My mind is racing with other ideas so I'm having fun with this. Very well designed. Basically self working and the thinking behind this is very good. I was excited when I saw this was coming out and I'm not dissapointed. In my wallet I now have extreme burn 2, cash flow, and the mismade bill. Smile

One additional note: one of the dollars after the change is gimmicked so you cannot hand all the bills out. Not an issue for me as many of the bill changes have the same limitation.

Hope you like the review!

Mike Smile
Zauberer
View Profile
New user
Clintwood, VA
49 Posts

Profile of Zauberer
Mike Storz, thank you for the review! I love paper money magic in general, and Juan Pablo's effects in particular. I'll be putting my order in today!
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Thanks Mike for a very nice review!
James D. Miles
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Can this be used for any currency as I want to use UK money ??

Thanks

Shaun
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
751 Posts

Profile of dduane
Just received mine and will review it shortly. I would agree with Mikes review so far, but haven't had a chance to work at it very much yet. The gimmick is impressive, as it is well made. Juan Pablo's demo is 'straight forward' in that what you see is what you get as for how it looks. More on this later...

Shaun - yes, you can use any combination of money and checks, but you would have to make it with the supplies provided. Some creative cropping would be required if the size of the check and currency (or 2 different bills) were different.

Dennis D.
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Thanks Dennis D will have a look at this at the Blackpool convention next week.

Shaun
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Cash Flow by Juan Pablo (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL