The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » OK... I have given up lurking... for Membership! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

andrader
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL
4 Posts

Profile of andrader
Hey Gang:

My name is Rick. I currently live in Orlando, FL USA.

I have been involved with magic since I was 12 and joined a local magic club for teens sponsored by a local Magician (Rev. Gordon Mattice - http://www.geniimagazine.com/magicpedia/Rev._Gordon_Mattice) who had a heart of gold and who wanted to inspire a love of Magic in young kids. By the time I was in high school, I was performing for civic events and doing children's birthday parties. Although life has a way of getting in the way (I am a Computer Engineer and now 46) I still love the art of Magic and enjoy putting on the odd show here and there.

I just wanted to introduce myself... and say hello.
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
Welcome! No matter how old you are, if you love the art of magic, it doesn't matter. Share what you love...
Regards
wk
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome andrader,

And bless Rev. Gordon Mattice and others like him who have preserved and are preserving our art through action.

-Mary Mowder
crochow
View Profile
Regular user
Youngstown, Ohio
129 Posts

Profile of crochow
Hello! Come back often. We all learn from each other here.
Magically,

Chris Rochow
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » OK... I have given up lurking... for Membership! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL