The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My apologies to all who wrote: (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
A number of fellow Magic Cafe members sent me private messages over the past couple of months.

Just now did I discover them!

I couldn't find anything that indicated I had any PMs (that's PMs, not PMS!). But, then, I'm a technopeasant when it comes to anything involving a computer.

And so, my apologies to those to whom I did not reply (especially to you, Steve, though I'm glad to see the problem was resolved.).

In future, since I'll probably forget to check the PMs again, if there is anything I can do for you or anything you want to say to me, please use the e-mail address below.
It's easier for me and will be much, much faster for you.

cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
RangeCowboy
View Profile
Regular user
Long Beach
198 Posts

Profile of RangeCowboy
Hmm, what can I say.
For the first week of using MagicCafe I was logged in at the wee hours of the morning in CA, USA and yet this PM sign was flashing at me - Ahaa! I thought - must be a British website and its telling me that it is afternoon in the UK. - Duh!

Only when I clicked on it did I learn.

When all else fails - read the instructions!
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
That would be too easy! Smile
My problem was that there WAS no flashing PM sign, and so the messages just kept piling up.
And that's why I post my e-mail address, below.
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
RangeCowboy
View Profile
Regular user
Long Beach
198 Posts

Profile of RangeCowboy
Was that because you had set Block receipt of non-reply PMs except from forum administrator(s): in preferences?
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2316 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
someone has pms... someone has pms.... someone has pms.... Smile hehe jk. thanks for replying to my email peter. I really appreciate it a lot. Thanks
Brian
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Peter, I just thought you didn't like me Smile

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My apologies to all who wrote: (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL