The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Young Magician - Jono (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jono
View Profile
New user
Saskatchewan, Canada
1 Post

Profile of Jono
Alrighteo, I'm Jonathan Cruz (but of course you can call me Jono). I started my interest in magic at the age of ten. Continued my interest for about half a year then stopped as I got into b-boying (formally known as 'breakdancing'). Then just recently (about half a year ago) I started again. Learnt very fast (yeah...I tend to do that with some things I don't know why...) and now my card handling technique is about Intermediate. But I have not performed for anyone anonymously just yet. [and by the way I'm 13]

I'm interested in card magic, and I like money magic also. I like table magic better than stand up. I always feel more comfortable on a table (but I don't have a close up pad yet Smile )

Allrighteo nice to meet you guys, I hope I'll have fun here.

:bluebikes: Jono Smile
"Ho, ho, ho - It's magic - you know
Never believe, it's not sooooooooo
It's magic - you knowwwwwwwwwwwwww
Never believe, it's not sooooooooo"
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Welcome to the Café, I am sure you will learn a lot from all the great people here at the Café. Smile
Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
958 Posts

Profile of Carron
yeah theres a lot of magical knowledge within this forum A LOT Smile
Mina
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto Canada
101 Posts

Profile of Mina
Welcome to the magic Café!!!!

There is much to learn at this wonderful forum and everyone here is super nice. SO feel free to ask any questions!!

Enjoy your stay!!

Mina
OMG Did someone say Richard Sanders!?
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Bienvenidos Jono!
Enjoy your stay here at the Café'!
RisingManipulator
View Profile
New user
California
1 Post

Profile of RisingManipulator
Welcome to the Café, you will really be glad you joined up. Enjoy your time here.

Josh Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Young Magician - Jono (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL