The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Dean Dill's Dog Cooper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dorian Rhodell
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco, CA.
1633 Posts

Profile of Dorian Rhodell
Dear Magic Café readers,

Many of us received a private message from Steve Brooks regardging putting Dean Dill in touch with a dog surgeon for Dean's 11 year old dog, Cooper.

After getting in touch with the family, they asked me to inform everyone that Cooper did pass away last night and that the family thanks everyone for their support.

Please keep Dean and his family in your prayers during this difficult time.

Thank you,

Dorian Rhodell
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Sorry to hear about the passing of his dog. Mine passed away a month and a half ago and it was also a Bichon. I still missed her.
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1123 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
My dog of 17 years passed on over a decade ago, but I've still got his dog tag on my key chain. My regards to Dean and his family.

-MJ
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
So sorry to hear that.
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Quote:
On 2011-01-10 17:34, MJ Marrs wrote:
My dog of 17 years passed on over a decade ago, but I've still got his dog tag on my key chain. My regards to Dean and his family.

-MJ

Only people that love dogs could understand that.
leaycraft
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of leaycraft
I too send my condolences to Dean. We lost our saddle bred in may Denmark is still very missed.
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." A. Conan Doyle," The Sign of Four"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Dean Dill's Dog Cooper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL