The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » D.Angelo Ferri (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vilewarner
View Profile
New user
Massachusetts
75 Posts

Profile of vilewarner
Anyone here have any of his ebooks on Slydini? And if so, what is your opinion of them?
HerbLarry
View Profile
Special user
Poof!
731 Posts

Profile of HerbLarry
Yeah, anyone? Or should I consider the lack of interest an indication of their value?
You know why don't act naive.
Shufton
View Profile
Veteran user
California
303 Posts

Profile of Shufton
These books are excellent. The down side? Must stay on a single machine, and can not be printed. Still, if you are into Slydini, these are highly recommended.
Fobulous, Emergency Cash, 3D Paradox, PS-I Love You, X-Ray, The Portal, Ultimate Floating Match, Miracle Premonition... and more!
http://www.shufton.com
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1118 Posts

Profile of Chris
Quote:
On 2011-11-09 18:53, Shufton wrote:
These books are excellent. The down side? Must stay on a single machine, and can not be printed. Still, if you are into Slydini, these are highly recommended.

Not true if you buy from Lybrary.com. I carry all his ebooks and they are simple PDFs that can be printed and moved to other devices without problems. http://www.lybrary.com/angelo-ferri-m-3207.html

Having studied Slydini material from other sources this is the best I have read on Slydini's method.
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » D.Angelo Ferri (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL