The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Sell old VHS tapes? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

beardedbil
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of beardedbil
I am new to the forum and when looking in the help section I see there is, or use to be, a forum call "Let's make a magic deal" for selling used items. I can not find this forum for the life of me. Am I not looking in the correct place? I have a a bunch of older VHS magic tapes and was hoping to list them to see if any one had any interest. I know DVD is the way to go now a days, but the information on the tapes is still relevant so I thought I would try to trade or sell them. Any help would be great!
Best,
Bill
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Bill, I'm not sure where you were looking in the "help" section but you should really read through the rules of the Café found in the "when dining with us" forum". To answer your immediate question however, there is a section called Let's make a deal but you must have 50 posts to gain access to the area.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=39&0
Where the magic begins
beardedbil
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of beardedbil
Thanks Dave,
I appreciate your quick response. I guess I will have to start posting!
Best,
Bill
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
The 50 posts must contribute to the forums. Posts like "thanks" "I like that" etc don't count. There are also a few forums that do not count. That list can be found at the top of the tech forum.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=50&0
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Sell old VHS tapes? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL