The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Plan to Succeed! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
I just posted a new video on my blog. if you're serious about creating breakthrough success in your business, this simple tip can produce dividends throughout the year!

Check it out here!

I welcome your comments,

Lou Serrano
aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
Enjoyed this video, thanks.

It would be great if you supplied a downloadable template along with the video.
I know these videos are a free sevice though.

Thanks again

Simon
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Thanks Lou
Great video

Don
Kevin Viner
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, CA
203 Posts

Profile of Kevin Viner
Great video Lou. Thanks! I think that it's also important for magicians to aim their sights high while maintaining a realistic goal. By setting standards for yourself a bit higher, you still reach the lower goals on the way, and provide yourself something further to reach for throughout the year.
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Hi Simon, You're absolutely right. A downloadable template would be nice and these videos are a free service. I figure people will have to do some of the work themselves, although a template of the business plan is included in my marketing and business development course, The REAL Secrets. I appreciate you taking the time to write and I'm wishing you much success in 2011!

Don, thanks for the comment. I hope you received value out of this short clip.

Kevin, that's a great tip! Thanks for sharing. I admire your drive and I keep hearing more and more about you. Keep up he great work!

Lou
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
I also enjoyed the video, good stuff Lou!
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
It's funny...okay. Maybe not so funny: I have run a special events company since 1984. Business plans and the necessity for making them has been a no-brainer all that time. Yet I have never made a business plan for my magic shows. Never. Why not?

I think it's because magic started as a hobby around the late 80's, then became a lucrative second income...and has only just grown into a profession over the past several years. It's finally starting to produce the kind of income I want to be making.

Thank you for the reminder.

I very much like your thinking.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Plan to Succeed! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL