The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » New Book: Electronic for Magicians 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
Quote:
On 2011-02-17 12:48, dmkraig wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-02-04 05:07, Jon_Thompson wrote:
If anyone has any questions or suggestions for the next part, please feel free to get in touch. I don't bite.

I would respectfully suggest including a ruler within some of the photos. It looks like some of your boards are HUGE when, in fact, they're quite small.

Also, what do you think of covering construction with epoxy so it is a "block" that nobody could get into? Tips on woodworking would be nice, too.

What very good ideas - especially the ruler!
Red Giant
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Red Giant
I highly recommend the Chuck Caputo electronic books, very practical magic items to build. Many drawings and resources as well as interesting ideas of taking apart and using available toys on the market to fit your needs.

I've seen this guy perform, he pops in sometimes at local magic meetings, he is very creative!

You can see his books at:

http://www.freewebs.com/caputobooks/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » New Book: Electronic for Magicians 2 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL