The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello all :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

omarryam
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of omarryam
Hi , my name is omar , and I just came to the states , I'm originally from iraq ! , always loved magic , but never could practice due to ...you know .. WARS..anyways , just wanted to say hi and hope everyone a great day
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome omarryam,

Here's hoping you get lots of time to practice here!

What kind of Magic is popular in Iraq? Are there Magic Clubs like here in the States?

-Mary Mowder
omarryam
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of omarryam
Stage magic mostly, dove acts , silks, and grand tricks.. not a lot of stages nowdays are active as they used to be ... and no there are no clubs , most acts are for private magicians...but my passion is to card manipulations , I find my self in heaven with all these resourses in here .. Smile
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
Welcome! I highly suggest watching Jeff McBride's instructional DVDs-he's the master of stage presentation, music, costume and lighting.
Regards
wk
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
omarryam
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of omarryam
Yes I got it now and I'm practicing .. thank you ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello all :) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL