The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » NFW 2.0 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Major App Update!

My latest iPhone App update to "No Freakin' Way/ NFW 2.0" is now available on iTunes.
Check it out at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/no-freaki......766?mt=8

-added scrolling screens
-new detailed help screen
-option to change suit order
-face lift to scanning screen
-new default screens
-option to turn off start-up screen
avenger
View Profile
New user
China
34 Posts

Profile of avenger
Good job
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Thanks!
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
588 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Carl,

I have a big problem - having downloaded an update for this application I now cannot use it! I just don't know how to open the application any more. Can you help?
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
You can get to the instruction screen at anytime but pressing the bottom left icon (normally the phone icon)
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
588 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Carl, thanks for your reply; alas it has not helped yet! I am using an ipod touch and the update has just left me with an icon that does nothing. I even deleted the app and re-downloaded it but got the same.....I am thus left with an app that I can now no longer get into.
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Captainsmiffy, delete the version you have and download the new update 2.3 that just came out 2 days ago. For faster response email me directly at carl@carlandrews.com
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
588 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
OK; will do - will report back with news but am flying all day tomorrow, so no chance until the weekend.
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
588 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Just for the record, am very pleased to note that Carl is taking the time and trouble to respond personally to me via e-mail vis-a-vis the problems that I am currently experiencing. Well done, Carl! Hope that we can sort a solution.

Martyn
HighClass
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of HighClass
Love it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » NFW 2.0 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL