The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The RnB Project - Raphael Czaja (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
KingOfDiamonds
View Profile
Elite user
Paris
425 Posts

Profile of KingOfDiamonds
Thanks Vlad!

Very generous. Smile
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
687 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
I think I have to get these. I have Convergence and Revolution sounds stronger due to the two card selection from a spectator shuffled deck. I am assuming that the inspiration mentioned is the two deck motif and card numbering used in convergence and the methods share nothing in common? (Not asking for any method details hints). If can't be answered I understand.

I see that poker wave has good reviews, but I'm not so keen on it since the tabled cards are miscalled which to me detracts from the kicker. I could be thinking like a magician right?

In the oddpen category I perform Max Maven's "Drop Contrast" which is similar in effect. But again Oddpen sounds stronger since cards can be examined, right?

Thanks
Phil

P.S. I wish some of us could see the Genii review. access requires membership
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The RnB Project - Raphael Czaja (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL