We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Mental Killer ebook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RenzIII
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of RenzIII
I spoke to Max recently, I understand he is writing an ebook on the app with lots of presentational ideas, and instructions on a feature that is very very cool, that only the people with the ebook will be able to do, people that paid $20 will get the ebook for free. Details coming soon on his his website.

http://www.innovativedeceptions.com/
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4191 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Anymore word on this? I bought Mental Killer not to long ago and would love to see what else Max has cooked up.
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
917 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Would love an update also. Max?!

Jamie.
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey guys,

As promised version 3.0 has been submitted to Apple with some major upgrades that should make all of you overseas happy as well where you have language support. Also, as a part of this release there is a special feature I have added that is for magicians only and the only way to access it is with a special code which is inside of my new Mental Killer E-Book.

Everyone who paid $20.00 for the app originally will get the e-book for free as a thank you for the support. However, I have lost the list of everyone that emailed me before so here is what you need to to do to get the free e-book. You need to go into your purchase history and take a screenshot of your receipt with the amount you paid. If you paid $20.00 you will be sent the ebook at no charge. For the rest of you, you can also email me a screenshot of your purchase history and you will be charged the difference between the price you paid for the app and $20.00. For example, if you paid $.99 for the app you would have to send me $19.00 for the e-book. This was the only way to make it a level playing field for everyone. For those of you who do not know how to access your purchase history, here is a link showing you how to do it.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2727

For those of you that do not know how to take a screen shot that can also be found by using Google for your particular device.

I will be hiding a special code within the e-book which will track who has each one in case of piracy.

I appreciate your patience with this and everyone should be able to access their history without issue. For those who have deleted it or cannot prove the price they paid they will be charged $19.00 for the e-book. If at a later date they can prove they paid more the difference will happily be refunded. I was able to see my purchase history all the way back to 2008.

My guess is that Apple will have the update approved hopefully by the end of this week and I am shooting to have the ebook ready as soon as the update launches.

The price of Mental Killer upon the release of the update is going to be $9.99 from there on out.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

You can email me your screenshots at sales@innovativedeceptions.com Put Mental Killer E-Book in the subject line. Feel free to paypal me at max@maxkrause.com for the difference if you like as well at the same time. The e-books will be sent out as soon as the update is live on the app store.

Kind regards,
Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi guys,

Mental Killer 3.0 has been approved by the app store and all the people who have contacted me regarding the e-book should have them waiting in their inbox. You should see the updates appear on your devices within the next few hours. I can't wait to see what you guys think about the new changes and additions.

Kind regards,
Max
R-U-D-!
View Profile
New user
AUSTRIA
54 Posts

Profile of R-U-D-!
Hi Guys! Hi Max!

Live from Austria:

Mental Killer, V 3.0 is loading!

Happy WE to me!

R-U-D-!
PS: ...and a screen shot to you via mail is done!*lol*
R-U-D-! from Austria

This entry was posted by Google from German to Chinese, than into Greek and then finally translated into English. Enjoy!
RenzIII
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of RenzIII
Ok read the Mental Killer ebook, great job Max. The ebook has a more extensive treatise on the app it self as well as presentational ideas and of course his update on the app.
Well worth reading. If you don't have this app get it. I used one of his presentational ideas form the ebook last saturday night for a very large audience, All I can say is I could hear
very audible gasps from the crowd.
I'm not a fan of apps at all, however this one is extraordinarily good. Thanks again Max!!!!!!!
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Ok sent the funds for the E-Book! Looking forward to receiving this and get the easter eggs in the 3.0 update!!
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

How long does it take Max usually to respond to payment for the ebook?
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Disregard my last post...Max called me and was able to send it this morning! Wonderful little E-book! Great Effect!!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Ok guys, in honor of receiving #1 Magic app of 2012 from Appfind and App of the month from The Wizard Product Review I have added a couple very cool routines to the Mental Killer ebook.

Those of you that own the ebook already just need to contact me for the update. Put the words highlighted in RED on page 7 in the subject line of your email and I will send it right out.

Kind regards,
Max
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
733 Posts

Profile of roblane
Just purchased MK and would love to buy the e book if still available ?
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Mental Killer ebook (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL