The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Corner the Project launching in hours... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Just placed my order as well.

When will these start shipping?

DO
do magic

www.8bom.net
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
I talked to G in a few pm's and I feel really refreshed with his approach to this project and magic in general. I think a lot of times magicians get hung up on finger placement or crediting and lose some of the magic behind the magic. The majority of the proceeds for this project are going to charity. That's awesome.

I look forward to this and all of G's and SMProductionz releases.

Donny
do magic

www.8bom.net
G.
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of G.
Still on my tour, just a quick reply folks..

EricDraven :: Thanks Eric, it was a lot of supports from this wonderful community.

dave :: The sets are limited to 500 pc worldwide.

Blindside785 :: Thank you for your support! I feel really good about participating in this project as well. Checking it off my bucket list.. Smile

alpha alex :: Thanks for the nice words. It's a gimmickless version I developed for those impromptu situation. I LOVE the classic misers dream a lot!

Donny Orbit :: It was a pleasure talking to you too. Thanks for supporting us Smile

Best,
G.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Any word on any of the emails being in the first 75 orders?
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Oh bummer.. was away for a few days. Did I miss it?
G. are there any more available? PM you.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Personally, I don't understand why we're being asked to post our emails on a public forum. SMProductionz has our emails, if they received our order. That should be enough. I get plenty of junk email as it is, and don't like being asked to post my email address publicly.

However, kudos to SMProductionz for raising this money for a worthy cause.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Any official ship date?
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
I was wondering the same thing. According to the website my order is still processing.

DO
do magic

www.8bom.net
G.
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of G.
Still on tour and am trying to catch a few minutes of free time to answer some questions for you.

Shipping date & info is announced in the email. However, our system's email timer is set based on Japanese time zone, some of you might receive it later according to your location. A very quick answer here Smile

All shipment will go out from Wed. the 26th! Shipping is $5 flat via small air parcel worldwide. So it may take anywhere between 4 to 10 business days to arrive depends on your location. Won't be able to post bonus login section info here, but should appear in your email. Section will be accessible from the day of shipment.

Hope this answers all concerns. Again, my sincerely appreciation for all supports. You guys are awesome!

G.
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Can't wait!

DO
do magic

www.8bom.net
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
The Effect
Visual effects are rare, visual AND impromptu effects are hard to come by. From the mind of V2F, WI, and Imagine, G. offers ' 32 ' visual and impromptu effects in a limited release dual disk set... You heard us right! Not one, not five, NOT TEN, but THIRTY-TWO impromptu effect that you can equip yourself for the unprepared moments!

2010 is a special year for G. and Sans Mind productions. To celebrate for this fresh year from 2011, G. and SM have decided to give back to the community. This is a very limited charity release set. The proceed will go to a children's hospital to help the kids in need. There will only be ONE run of this set, once they are out, THEY ARE OUT! (There are only 500 units for worldwide distribution)

This is your chance to peek into G.'s private arsenal. Equip yourself with more than 30 effects with everyday objects you can borrow and perform in unprepared moments. Modern visual magic. Be ready to be inspired by G.'s outside of box thinking. From very simple method based effect to hardcore sleight of hand, a solid variety for performer in all level.

Get it now while you can...

Special thanks to G.'s mentor, Will Tsai, for his generous contribution of 5 incredible impromptu effects as a BONUS (available in this charity set only!)

DVD 1 includes:

* Deck Production
* Fire Production
* Impromptu Straw Split
* Accessory Flight
* Shuriken & Machanic Top Shot
* Visual Drop Change
* Impromptu Haunted Card
* Casual Fllick Change
* Receipt
* Band Zone
* Utility Move - Reverse/Change
* Impromptu Signed Coin Through Case
* Retention Card Control
* Easy coin Miracle
* Budda
* Psychic Unlock (bonus)

DVD 2 includes:

* Impromptu Toss Transformation
* Click Link
* G Force
* Borrowed & Link
* Impromptu Folding Chip
* Quick Fix
* Propless Penetration
* Jumper
* Rotation Pass
* Muscular Vanish/Change
* Egg-Yo
* Visual Cut Change
* Psychic Pop
* Instant Matrix
* Pearl Change (bopnus)
* CGI (bonus)

Total Running Time Approximately: 1hr 28min
Vagueli87
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Vagueli87
What's up with this thing ? Penguin magic just placed this Item on their website ? I don't understand is it still available or not ? From January 18 to january 29 you haven't sold your 500 copies ? Something is wrong and you are not giving any info about this !
G.
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of G.
Hello Vague, just a prompt message. All 500 copies were gone within 24 hours. A part of them were purchased by our good friend Tim Trono from Murphys Magic to distribute to their partner dealers worldwide, spreading out the positive message of doing good deeds with magic. We thank Tim and Murphys for doing this for us. However, we've only produced 500 charity sets and once the dealers who have reserved their copies are sold out they are sold out!

Hope this answers your concern.

Best,
G.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Glad I got my order in, I placed it within seconds of my email from SM Prod.
Vagueli87
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Vagueli87
Thanks, but I just saw that both DVD are available separately, vol 1 and vol 2, are these limited too ?
billmonroe
View Profile
Regular user
Annapolis, MD
181 Posts

Profile of billmonroe
G,

I placed my order on 19 Jan and it still says "processing", have these not been shipped yet? If not, when will they be shipped?

Cheers,

Bill
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Some people are getting theirs already. I ordered mine awhile back and I sent an email and they told me it shipped last wednesday. Still haven't gotten any word as to whether I got my order in time for the bonus effects from Will Tsai.

DO
do magic

www.8bom.net
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
As most know by now available on Elmwood and Penguin (the sites I buy most of my stuff). Did not notice I was paying 10 dollars more on Penguin for a deck of cards I would have skipped.
flipped
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of flipped
Quote:
On 2011-02-02 07:52, Xcath1 wrote:
As most know by now available on Elmwood and Penguin (the sites I buy most of my stuff). Did not notice I was paying 10 dollars more on Penguin for a deck of cards I would have skipped.

The deck is worth $6. I'd also like to know why it cost more on Penguin.
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Maybe they didn't get them at a wholesale price since these are a charity type of project. Maybe that's why the mark up and inclusion of the "free deck".

DO
do magic

www.8bom.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Corner the Project launching in hours... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL