The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Sheridan DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
WarlockDrummer
View Profile
New user
Chicago (Evanston)
21 Posts

Profile of WarlockDrummer
I too found the DVDs flat (although I would not worry about L&L with the Tommy Wonder and David Regal DVDs, just to name a few in addition to Malone). If Sheridan typically works silently, he should have done so here. All this said, I enjoy watching all the greats who contribute(d) to our art, and the earlier they are taped (or is that now DVD'd) the better. It's a shame when we only have magicians after their primes (or not at all).
!WD!

"80% of life is showing up."--Woody Allen

"That's how the world will end, not with a bang, but with a whimper."--t. s. elliot
magician81
View Profile
Loyal user
singapore
293 Posts

Profile of magician81
Hi all,

Anyone can comment on the 'Vanishing And Reappearing Water' which is covered on vol 1?

Thanks.
never try, never know
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
These are great if you have insomnia. Within minutes of watching you'll drift off to sleep.

Zzzzzz...
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
stuartmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Derby England (UK)
240 Posts

Profile of stuartmagic
Sorry but I have to disagree, I have only the volume 2 of his which has all the card manips on and the ideas and effects on here are excellent. Okay the audience do go wild when he does some "standard" moves but look at what is on the DVD overall and it is money well spent. For myself I actually use some of his ideas off this DVD . All in all volume 2 is well worth getting if you are into card manipulations.

All the best

Stuart.
icentertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of icentertainment
I think he is a terrible teacher on DVD

If you want to learn card manips get the McBride ones.

His street act is pretty simple- I do like his diminishing cards - a simple routine but it was the first time I had seen it performed- It's now part of my card manips act.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Sheridan DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL