The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Impromptu and colorful prediction by Pablo Amirá. Honest opinions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddiep1960
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Eddiep1960
Today I take a few hours to read this document from performer ( and friend now) Pablo Amirá. I bought already mysteries anywhere, 5 miracles with 5 ESP cards and the card mentalism E-book .
The E-book cost 25 dollars in the Amira´s blog http://amirastuffs.blogspot.com/.
Inside of the document you can find 2 effects, one great essay about performing and an addendum that Pablo puts after a few comments from other performers with new ideas.

Opinions:

1. Impromptu Prediction : This for me is my favourite effect. I don't have the article that Pablo uses originally in the effect, but I will use one handling that he suggest in the "ideas" section of the effect. Basically you are able , just with a pen and paper, to predict any thought in a very bold and effective way.

2. Colorful Prediction: This effect is very intelligent and well credited ( using a classic idea in mentalism). Personally I will not use this effect because is more organic in paid performance.

I am a casual performer so Impromptu Prediction is my effect from the E-book, and worth the price .
The bonus ideas are very nice.
Recommended E-book. I bought other material recently ( This is Mentalism DVD , Modern Mentalism DVD ) with mixed feelings.
This E-book brings me a smile on my face .
Eddiep1960
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Eddiep1960
I am so excited with the original handling of the impromptu prediction , that a few days ago I bought the "prop" . I try today this handling and works great. I use the idea of an ACAAN without deck. Works fantastic .
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Thanks for your kind words Eddiep1960... sadly you are not with us anymore

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=15&17

You are resting now in a better place...
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
DMac4
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of DMac4
"I love this book"! The most important part of any book is not only the specific effects but also the inspiration that it creates in each reader. Pablo's use of psychology and linguistic deception along with his performing philosophies motivates the creativity in each performer, and that is the most valuable aspect of any writings. That said, I also love the effects!! The "impromptu Prediction" is a gem that I will use often, it is powerful and emotionally connects with the participant. Well done Pablo!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2011-07-22 14:52, DMac4 wrote:
"I love this book"! The most important part of any book is not only the specific effects but also the inspiration that it creates in each reader. Pablo's use of psychology and linguistic deception along with his performing philosophies motivates the creativity in each performer, and that is the most valuable aspect of any writings. That said, I also love the effects!! The "impromptu Prediction" is a gem that I will use often, it is powerful and emotionally connects with the participant. Well done Pablo!

Thanks for your kind words Daniel.

As you say, for me a successful performance isn't about the "effect" , rather the performer, the psychology and the connection created.

Glad that you are enjoying my ideas.

More info about the eBook HERE
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
rickhypno
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of rickhypno
My review here http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=110&1 , a great booklet.
magic.mind
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of magic.mind
I use Impromptu Prediction whenever I can. It can't get simpler than this.
dkarahan
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of dkarahan
Amira, PM'd you with a question about colorful prediction
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2011-11-22 20:12, dkarahan wrote:
Amira, PM'd you with a question about colorful prediction

dkarahan ,still nothing received.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Impromptu and colorful prediction by Pablo Amirá. Honest opinions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL