The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Gospel Routine for Snowstorm? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I was consider a routine just like what you described Danny Cole doing. I have never seen any magician use a cd into a silver storm.
Thought I had an original idea.
Daniel Faith
Euangelion
View Profile
Special user
688 Posts

Profile of Euangelion
What if you started with Matt 5 where it says that God sends the sun and the rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Hold up a piece of paper and write blessings on it. Then talk about how we don't always recognize God's blessings. As you discuss this tear the blessing sheet into small pieces and speak of how God blesses both the righteous and unrighteous, and yet how we often have failed to acknowledge what he has provided, still God has called us into a new relationship with him through baptism (dip hand into water) and through which he still multiplies his blessings 10 and 100 fold through us into all the world even in things as small as a cold cup of water.

I forgot to mention that I have used the butterfly version of Snowstorm for an Easter sermon. It went over huge. In preparation I had made a tissue caterpillar in a variety of colors and then proceeded from there.

Spoke of incarnation with the caterpillar and the Son's joining us in the flesh, crucifixtion in tearing up the caterpillar, the promise of the water of life in soaking, produced a large paper butterfly fan sleeved with load and with the fan with the large butterfly fan our ressurrection and transformation in Christ.

Finding the butterfly fan had been a stroke of fortune, but an inexpensive paper fan could be cut and made into one.
Bill Esborn

"Lutefisk: the piece of cod that passes all understanding."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Gospel Routine for Snowstorm? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL