The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Web Site Photography (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rpierce
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire - USA
1220 Posts

Profile of rpierce
I am moving this post here to reach more of you.

I am in the process of setting up my web site and it began with a photo session. A good friend of mine, who has run a successful marketing company for many years recently added business photography to her repertoire. She did my photos for me just to use them for advertising for this new endeavor. You can find them here at a Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Infinite-P......79645662

I was a little self-conscious when we began, but she made the entire experience fun and comfortable. Her enthusian and creativity are boundless. She is not about getting you in and out the door, this is about getting it right. My new profile pic is one of the photos. I have been reluctant to start my web site without good photos, now I can.

She works out of the Boston area and will travel within reason and she is not expensive. If you have been waiting to do this, she is the one.

If you do call her, be sure to mention to her that I still think she is a b@#%h, private joke, but she will laugh out loud.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Web Site Photography (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL