The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » F1 Wallet by Jason Ray - Alakazam (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
Mal3
View Profile
New user
UK
79 Posts

Profile of Mal3
Quote:
On 2011-09-02 17:30, J-Mac wrote:
I would think that question won't get an answer Mal3. I could be wrong but why in the world would you want to use a feature/gimmick created by one maker in another maker's wallet? And why would the creator of the F1 want to make that available to you or anyone?! Sounds like you're asking "Can I take your creation and rip it off for use in my wallet?"

Just my thoughts.

Jim

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough but, I'm not at all saying "Can I take your creation and rip it off for use in my wallet?". It's totally unfair to suggest I would want to rip off a feature/gimmick from my previous post. To make things clear, I am currently trying to find the right CTW wallet and I'm unsure as to whether this is something that is provided with a wallet or something that is added to a wallet. Apologies if I wasn't clear enough.
Mal3
View Profile
New user
UK
79 Posts

Profile of Mal3
Quote:
On 2011-09-02 20:09, Tony Curtis wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-09-02 17:13, Mal3 wrote:
Without giving too much away can the f1 gimmick be incorporated in a JOL wallet or is it something built in to the f1 wallet. If it can be incorporated, will it be sold without a wallet. No need to answer my question if it gives too much exposure.

I make the F1 for Alakazam Magic and it is unlikely that the gimmick would work in any other style of wallet without some major modifications having to be made.

Tony Curtis

Thank you for the info.
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Hocus Pocus just dropped this to $46. Had to pick it up at that price.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I know it says you can alter the gimmick for use with other cards... But would it be possible to use tarot sized cards or does it have to be poker sized?

If you'd rather answer via pm that's fine Smile

Many thanks
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
I don't think this would work with tarot sized cards, they would not fit the wallet.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Thanks Rowland Smile
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
DollarThief
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of DollarThief
I've been using the F1 wallet as my regular wallet for about a month now. It works well as a wallet.

It is my first magic wallet, so I can't really compare the effect to anything. The load is nice, and the spectators attention is on the card, not the wallet.

I wish they had designed the gimmick so the card can't rotate after the load. They could have used 2 of the special something instead of 1.
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
F1 Nitro will be available from 12 December 2011.

Tony Curtis
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2011-08-03 23:39, J-Mac wrote:
One gripe I have with this wallet, though the same comment could be said about many magic wallets: Why are there no photos of the wallet on the product page? I won't purchase a wallet if I cannot see what it looks like. Some magic wallets are very functional but don’t happen to look like a wallet that I would normally carry. And let's face it: some magic wallets are downright ugly! I can read various descriptions of the wallet's appearance by users, but many describe the wallet's visual appeal very differently - as I would expect because a wallet's looks are subjective and would naturally vary from user to user.

Would a photo or two somehow reveal all the wallet's secrets and endanger the product's sales? I think not since many popular magic wallets show multiple photos on their product pages. I just don’t understand the reluctance to show what a wallet looks like.

Thank you.

Jim

I have to agree with Jim on this one, in most cases it is a large investment so I cannot see why a simple Photo can’t be shown

Quote:
On 2011-09-02 20:09, Tony Curtis wrote:
I make the F1 for Alakazam Magic
Tony Curtis

Quote:
On 2011-11-29 23:03, Tony Curtis wrote:
F1 Nitro will be available from 12 December 2011.

Tony Curtis

Hi Tony
As you are on the Case more than Peter maybe you as a Service to the Magic Community can post a Picture of what the New F1 Nitro Looks Like

Thanks

Martin
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Above Post should have Read "Café" not Case

However I would still like to see a Photo of the wallet
viler
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
186 Posts

Profile of viler
The F1 Nitro wallet is shown and described on the latest Alakazam news:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7S-U3McRTo

Vidar
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2011-12-01 00:31, viler wrote:
The F1 Nitro wallet is shown and described on the latest Alakazam news:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7S-U3McRTo

Vidar

When I and others asked to see what the wallet looks like I don't just want to see it sitting on a table while Peter Talks about it for 5 Mins

This is what I think is Expected from someone that sells Magic Wallets

http://evildan.biz/leather/special%20items.htm

I don't just want to see what the Box Looks Like
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Still No Picture of the Wallet from Tony

Don't you have a thing called a Camera in Bangkok Thailand ?
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
I purchased a nice camera in Thailand
Come on Tony your not normally this quiet
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
969 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
It looks pretty much the same as the original F1 wallet to me in terms of size and looks...
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Yup, but Nardi said Nitro combines F1 and Stealth Assassin. The new features of the F1 Nitro is peek, indexing, and OTL.

Sounds promising!
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2011-12-08 11:29, Failed Magician wrote:
Yup, but Nardi said Nitro combines F1 and Stealth Assassin. The new features of the F1 Nitro is peek, indexing, and OTL.

Sounds promising!

Failed Magician is correct and the F1 Nitro incorporates the new features he has mentioned. For photographs of F1 Nitro, Alakazam Magic has its own marketing & sales department who can be contacted direct regarding this.

Tony Curtis
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2011-12-08 20:50, Tony Curtis wrote:
For photographs of F1 Nitro, Alakazam Magic has its own marketing & sales department who can be contacted direct regarding this.
Tony Curtis

FYI , I had already asked via alakazam the same question along with several other people on this post

It does not inspire much confiendence that you manufacture the wallets but are reluctant to post a picture of the item you manufacture?

Little point in posting if you are not willing to help with any queries
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
Owning both the Stealth Assassin and the F1 wallets, I can make an educated guess at how the F1 Nitro looks inside.

In fact, if you watch from 5.06 to 5.12 on the Alakazam news video, you see the left hand side of the Nitro wallet, which looks a lot like the left hand side from the Stealth Assassin wallet (which makes sense, given the new features of the F1 Nitro).

As for the right hand side, I'd guess it looks (and by necessity operates) the same way as the original F1 wallet, which you can see quite clearly in all the F1 demo videos.

Hope that helps.

Mark
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Perhaps the size might be a lil different than SAW. But it won't be a problem I guess. I hope we can get more demo and reviews in the coming weeks.

Alakazam or Jason or even Nardi is a great marketer. When the first demo of F1 Wallet came out, I said to myself that it looks like SAW without the SUC, etc, etc. And it has zipper compartment for doing a very fast CTW loading. I even asked myself why Jason didn't design the wallet with other feature since he sells it through Alakazam and he could get Nardi's blessing to give extra feature from SAW to F1.

Anyway, this is great news and now people can buy one wallet with the function of two.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » F1 Wallet by Jason Ray - Alakazam (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL