The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Newswire by Dodd Vickers » » Pendragon & The Grail (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicnewswire
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of magicnewswire
As mentioned in our last interview with Jonathan Pendragon at the start of the new year, he has agreed to shares some of his thoughts with our readers on an ongoing basis. The first installment is in and can be read here: http://bit.ly/ecSTS0
Dodd Vickers

Host/Producer/Editor

The Magic Newswire

Twitter

iTunes Link
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
I was looking forward to this - what a great start. McBride always says that magic is about tranformation, in that we are always growing.

Thanks for posting this, Dodd. You are doing good work. I listened to MNW the entire 6 1/2 hr trip to Myrtle Beach this past weekend. It was great going back over all the past podcasts.

Thanks for all you do!
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1649 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
Quote:
On 2011-01-25 19:26, Scott Compton wrote:
Thanks for posting this, Dodd. You are doing good work....

Thanks for all you do!

I agree. I don't get to listen very often, but when I do, they're a treat! Thank You!
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Newswire by Dodd Vickers » » Pendragon & The Grail (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL