We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Bobby Houdini - Houdini's Pooch Silk Program (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
I just posted some images of a silk program for a performance by Bobby Houdini on my blog, HoudiniHimself. I was wondering if anyone knew how it might be repaired. Here is the link:

http://houdinihimself.com/?p=2482

It's an interesting piece, so even if you don't know how to fix it, you might enjoy seeing it.

Thanks,

Kevin
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1933 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
I was going to say, the only Bobby Houdini I have heard of was his dog. I knew that Houdini tried to bill his dog as the world's only escape dog, even making miniature handcuffs for him, but I was not aware of this program that was printed up for him.
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Hope you liked it.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24209 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
There is a poster restoration firm in Toronto that was featured on "How Do They Do It?" Their work is immaculate. Also, Charles Greene III has a lot of information on this.

Unfortunately, the best of the best, Igor, who repaired a lot of Norm Nielsen's posters passed away.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Thanks bill. This is not a poster or paper piece. It's made of fabric, like silk.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Bobby Houdini - Houdini's Pooch Silk Program (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL