The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Patrick Redford DVD on Any Card at Any Number coming soon (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
If you were performing for Kylie, she could open the box for you, no problem!
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Wo hoooooo .... I'm off upstairs to tell the wife that you said I can go and play with Klylie! Smile
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
845 Posts

Profile of roblane
Just watched the download. Very clever, not sure whether I'll use a stack or not. Will see how it flows without, once I've made the gimmick up. I really like the Stebbins 'subtlety' too, though. Whichever I settle on however, I will be using this! Thanks Patrick, bloody brilliant!
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
gh256
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of gh256
Is the download the same content as the DVD? Obviously I guess the DVD has a menu and chapters. If that is the only difference between the two I think I will go for the download.
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
I watched this this week...the method is so simple yet so devious!

This has to be one of the best acaan's available.

Great job Patrick and Anatomy Magic!

Paul
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Thanks so much PMC. I really appreciate the outpouring of comments and such. Thanks guys you have made my month!
sevenup
View Profile
Regular user
South Carolina
179 Posts

Profile of sevenup
This magic stuff is driving me crazy because I can't stop spending. I'll be getting this as soon as I'm done typing. It only took me three days to get the Mnemonica stack down so it looks like this is going to be fun.
Pick a card, any card at all. Just don't pick a RED spade.
Johannes Lindrupsen
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
111 Posts

Profile of Johannes Lindrupsen
I just bought the download version now, so now I just have to wait for the download to be activated! I am looking forward to view the video Smile
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Ordered my DVD from Denny & Lee Magic Studio yesterday and it is shipping today. I would imagine all of the magic shops are in stock this week. I can't wait to get started learning!
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Mines for sale
Pm me!
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I got the download and I love the brilliant thinking. And with so much information for all the different venues, this is indeed a winner!
sevenup
View Profile
Regular user
South Carolina
179 Posts

Profile of sevenup
Quote:
On 2011-03-08 06:10, Johannes Lindrupsen wrote:
I just bought the download version now, so now I just have to wait for the download to be activated! I am looking forward to view the video Smile

I got it at Elmwoodmagic and the download was instant! Why the wait?

Anyway, I viewed this product this morning and can't wait to start constructing the gimmick and start rehearsing. Very creative thinking in this one. I really like the stage version too.
Pick a card, any card at all. Just don't pick a RED spade.
Johannes Lindrupsen
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
111 Posts

Profile of Johannes Lindrupsen
Quote:
On 2011-03-08 11:30, sevenup wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-03-08 06:10, Johannes Lindrupsen wrote:

I got it at Elmwoodmagic and the download was instant! Why the wait?

Anyway, I viewed this product this morning and can't wait to start constructing the gimmick and start rehearsing. Very creative thinking in this one. I really like the stage version too.

I also bought mine from Elmwood, and they had to activate the download for me. Didn't take more than half an hour or something though!
Glenn Aga
View Profile
New user
Laguna Niguel, CA
31 Posts

Profile of Glenn Aga
Got mine from Denny's shop while visiting LV...brilliant thinking and combination of methods...congrats Patrick on this effort!
Your Thinking Cap
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Your Thinking Cap
I am going to see Mr. Redford lecture tonight at Tannens. I can't wait to pick a copy of this up and see what else he has in store!
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Thanks for coming out to the lecture!

And thanks everyone for making Hands Off an Instant Sell Out world wide!
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Well done Patrick.
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Cheers!

Posted: Mar 18, 2011 1:18pm
--------------------------------
Just to let everyone know - Hands Off is available again.
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of drphil
This is sneaky magic at it's best, so bold and in your face. I love this kind of thinking, reminds me of Dean Dill.

By the way, the review from the boys was way off, there seemed to be a bias based on Craig's preference to Matt's C.A.A.N. the scores were off target. And their review missed the beauty of this, Hands off. My score is 95 for original thinking and 92 for handling. This is one gutsy A.C.A.A.N..
solidglint
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
212 Posts

Profile of solidglint
This is a fantastic solution to the acaan plot. It is not the holy grail magicians are looking for, not sure if that exists.
It will however leave the impression that you never touched the deck. The impromptu version is great, the Dan Fishman dribble p..s is a fantastic move that I will be using.
Highly recommend this to any acaan enthusiasts!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Patrick Redford DVD on Any Card at Any Number coming soon (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL