The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ring to finger (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2126 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
'Lo all,

I just got the 'change cap' and I plan on doing the 'mugged' effect, but what I'd really like is a way to make a ring simply appear on my finger (instead of the sleight). I could swear I've seen this effect before, but my searches have turned up nothing. Anyone care to point this fool in the right direction??
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22853 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Do you have the mugged effect, I don't think the effect will work well with the change cap. The effect is mormally done with a devil's hank and mugged changed it to the ski mask for a reason, beside it fit patter of a bandit.

What do you mean, have a ring simply appear on your finger? Just use the Alan Shaxon idea.

Being you posted this in the close-up section, I guess you are intending to ust this close-up. It is really not a close-up trick. It is more for a stand-up presentation in from of a group.
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2126 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
Hmmm....okay, I think mabye we're talking about 2 different effects. The 'mugged' I have in mind is the routine shown on the ChangeCap DVD where a stolen ring, watch and cash are all recovered. Definetly close-up, but mainly for street-magic I'd say.

Alan Shaxon? I'll look into that, thanks!
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ring to finger (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL