The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Paint Surprise by Devin Knight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zipper
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of zipper
Fellow magicians:

I purchased Paint Surprise but am having difficulty with the beveled illusion base move for making the finger ring appear inside the folded index card. I have pored over the instructions (and followed the photos) but when I do it, the outcome doesn't look as good as Knight describes his use of the move to reproduce the ring (He says: "This way is a bit more difficult, but it is very amazing:"). Any advice from people who do this routine would be much appreciated, because my beveled illusion base (I really don't know what that is but can kind of figure it out) doesn't look as good as I want it to look.

Best,
Zipper
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5385 Posts

Profile of RNK
Hey Zipper! I would PM Devin- he is VERY helpful with any questions you would have regarding ANY of his products that you own.

RNK
zipper
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of zipper
RNK,

Thanks for the quick reply. In fact, I did what you suggest, and Devin did get back to me with some suggestions. However, I still need additional input. Because members of the Café have always been exceedingly helpful in the past, I am appealing to the magic community for help once again.

Zipper
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5385 Posts

Profile of RNK
You are most welcome Zipper! I hope you get everything worked out!

Best-RNK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Paint Surprise by Devin Knight (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL