The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "7 Years of Bad Luck" Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Somebody at Chicago's Excalibur nightclub must have broken a mirror. Because on Friday, February 11th, the landmark space's ongoing one-man show, SUPERNATURAL CHICAGO, is about to celebrate seven years of performances.

For guests celebrating the show's "7 Years of Bad Luck" Birthday, that means an even better entertainment value than usual. Any other week, each ticket to SUPERNATURAL CHICAGO includes two beverages and cover charge to Excalibur nightclub for the rest of the evening. But on its birthday celebration show on Friday, February 11th, guests will enjoy an extra special treat: delicious CUPCAKES for the whole audience ... devil's food, of course.

In every performance of SUPERNATURAL CHICAGO, Neil Tobin, Necromancer's acclaimed one-man show, guests are invited to experience Chicago's paranormal past through a unique and entertaining blend of compelling stories, incredible psychic magic, improv comedy, and audience-engaging interactive fun -- all in a landmark nightspot that's been called one of the city's most haunted locations!

"A perennial hot ticket" -- Newsday
"Best Bet" -- Metromix
"Is it real? Or isn't it?" -- Chicago Tribune
"Great experience for out-of-towners" -- Chicago Reader
"Tobin's act is riveting as he segues from legend to legend" -- Wednesday Journal
"He'll teach you about Chicago's paranormal history and get you involved in psychic experiments that put Jedi mind tricks to shame." -- Red Eye Chicago

Details at http://SupernaturalChicago.com

I hope to see you there!

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
It's a long way from this part of Canada...but I would LOVE to be there. Sounds utterly wonderful.

Good luck!

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
B. T. Lewis
View Profile
New user
London
59 Posts

Profile of B. T. Lewis
It's my birthday on the 11th as well! Not my 7th though...

Anyway good luck!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Congrats and keep it open for at least another year...I want to see it next time I visit the home-folks.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
If I'm ever in Chicago on a Friday night I know where I'll be from 7:30 to 9:00 pm.
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Congratulations, Neil! Again, the cream rises to the top!
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
RichardShure
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of RichardShure
I have to say...I hear a lot of big talk here in the Café from people...but Neil is walking it. Impressive job Neil!

And amazingly Neil is one of those here in the Café that I don't hear how great he is. He just quietly kicks butt while many spend a few thousand posts trying to convince us they are.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
7 years, fantastic!
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
That is outstanding. May you have many more too come....Hopefully I will be able to make it to the show this year as it has been on my to do list for many years.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Great stuff Neil!! Love to be able to see it Smile
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Congratulations on the 7 years Neil.
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Congrats Neil, well done.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Thanks, all!

Oh, and this comment was just posted a couple of days ago under the show's promo video on YouTube: "It's amazing! It puts Gatlinburg, TN shows to shame!"

I don't know exactly what that means, but I think it's good. Smile
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
This just in: TripAdvisor.com, the largest travel community on the Web, has ranked the show among the Top Attractions in Chicago -- AHEAD of Sears/Willis Tower, the Field Museum, and the Museum of Science and Industry.

Preposterous, I know. But I can live with it. See for yourself:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g......ois.html

Best,
Neil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "7 Years of Bad Luck" Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL