The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » SWITCHCRAFT by Elliot Bresler (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I bought this quite a while back. I'm still getting supplements. I think I'm up to 19 supplements at no additional charge now.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you 13 and Dave!

The current count is 20 supplements (plus an additional 3 for the people who bought Mind Blasters USA from me.)

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
The 21st supplement to Switchcraft, “Flashes of Inspiration – Volume One”, went out a few days ago.

It includes a subtlety to make almost any force seem incredibly fair, a method for spirit writing, 7 Living & Dead Test ideas, a modification for two billet switches, a great utility item and Dave Arch’s “Place Setting” routine.

Special thanks to Dave Arch for graciously contributing his excellent effect.

Additional thanks to Connor Jacobs for the incredible job he did editing the supplement. Connor made what is normally the toughest part of the process remarkably easy.

Copies went out to everyone on the Switchcraft mailing list. Some emails bounced. If you are on my list and have not received the supplement, please do not hesitate to let me know. However, due to my crazy schedule this time a year, please allow me some extra time to get back to you.

For the record, the Switchcraft file available on my site now includes:

Switchcraft
The Billet Machine
Billet Proof
Silver Billet
Back from the Dead
Stack Master
CT's Switch
Q 4 U 2
The Zombie Chicken Read
Alexander Marsh’s Tel.
Ken Krenzel’s Psychologia
Secrets of the Masters Volume One
Secrets of the Masters Volume Two
Playing with Blocks
Secrets of the Masters Volume Three
Tervil Extra Bold and Other Cool Stuff
The Switchcraft Holiday Special
Three
ConFab Four and More!
Chiber & Other Cool Stuff
Cast Your Billet
Flashes of Inspiration – Volume One

Thanks again,

Elliott
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Thank you, Sir!
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Elliott,
What can we say that hasn't been said before?

Thank you.
Ray Noble
Boudje
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of Boudje
This thread make me purchase this, someone who is such dedicated to one area of magic and keep on sharing advices with his student (can't use the word customer) deserve support.
Kasoom
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Kasoom
This is the work that convinced me to start using billets. It also allowed me to succeed at more of the advanced work in Allen Zinng's Master Billet Course. Many Thanks Elliot for you continued generosity!
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Such a great book deserves its own treatment: I just come home from the printer who did a great job!
Frankly, I just can't stand ebooks.

Trust me, it's so much more comfortable and easier to simply have a physical copy..... sort of!

The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Looks like you printed it on extra thin paper... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I did. What you see are the first two chapters only, Volume II and III are due next week.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Dark Knight
View Profile
Loyal user
My troops are stationed at
272 Posts

Profile of Dark Knight
There's a forest in New Hampshire that exists today because Elliott decided to put it out as an ebook.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I cant agree with you more nicolino, much prefer to have a book in my hand. its just not the same on a screen.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Switchcraft by Elliot Bresler. What an awesome book. As Elliott says, almost any mentalism effect can be produced with billets. The billet is part of the simple method the effect is built around. The billet is not the focus of the effect, only a means to get the information needed (switch, peek, tear). With a handful of well developed routines and good showmanship, you can go anywhere and do killer mentalism with scraps of paper or business cards.

There's a video of a famous mentalist doing a drawing duplication on a major TV talk show. It's quite impressive. Two big pads of paper and two markers. Turned away from each other, the show host draws a picture. The mentalist draws a picture. When the pads are turned around, the drawings are almost identicle. That's the big, impressive effect.

But before the pads of paper were introduced, the mentalist had the TV show host first draw her picture on the the back of his business card (a billet). I won't reveal the specific method, but will say Switchcraft by Elliot Bresler will teach you an arsenal of techniques for secretly knowing, in a split second, what has been written on a billet. Knowing what has been written, you can do a drawing dupe or any one of many impressive routines.

I love this book.

Genius.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Purchased Switchcraft from Eillot Bressler recently.

This book is a treasure...really.

655 pages (book plus many supplements). Step-by-step, detailed instructions. Clear, crisp photos.

In addition to everything you could possibly want to know about switching, there are also many peeks revealed in the supplements!

A wonderful resource and a truly one of the most amazing bargains available in mentalism.

I will be studying and using these concepts and methods for many years.

Quote:
On 2011-02-02 16:14, David Numen wrote:
I got this recently and have to agree - quite simply one of the best resources a mentalist could have. There are very few books that I consider ESSENTIAL for a mentalist - so much is down to personal taste and performing style but I would say without doubt that Switchcraft is defintely ESSENTIAL.

David.
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
I've owned it for years and STILL receive updates! Awesome
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Switchcraft is not a book. It is a lifetime achievement!

Thanks, Elliot!

*jeep! & God Bless!
---Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Luccky
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Luccky
It's a must have for everybody who is interested in billet work. That's say, for everybody who is interested in mentalism, even people who think it's a old school stuff. You can do a lot of effects with only one book and no material. So much clever ideas inside that, it's insane ! Smile . Thanks a lot Elliot for sharing this incredible work with community !
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
A fellow down the street printed out two copies of Switchcraft and built a house with them.

I've added a chapter on folding paper airplanes to my copy.

Bert Reese testified in court that he wasn't a fraud. "Your honor, I have the ability to read thoughts which are written on little pieces of paper." Old Bert had no idea how far this could be taken...but Elliot does.

*jeep! & God Bless!
---Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Moonstone76
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
156 Posts

Profile of Moonstone76
Amazing book. Amazing job. Full of passion . Thanks Elliott for your incredible work.
Gregor Von G.
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Gregor Von G.
I am a year late
Just purchased Switchcraft, is the most honestly priced book I have ever bought.

I manage to read it this evening, so curious about it.
I'll post a review.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » SWITCHCRAFT by Elliot Bresler (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL