The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Need some one to type (transcribe) my sermon) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
Hi there FCM family

as many of you know about 2 years ago I became profoundly Deaf.

I need to ask a favor from one of you!

I have been asked to write my testimony to be put in a book coming out later this year or early next year I don't remember when they said it would be out exactly

anyway as you know I am completely deaf and I would like to take some of what said on a recent sermon however, I need some one to listen to my sermon and transcibe it for me. in other words write every word I say during the sermon so that I can read it.

so is there some one out there that is a really good typer typest or what ever it should be called LOL
that is willing to listen to my sermon and type it out for me and then email me the sermon

let me know if you can help me out.

thanks

sam

ps yes I have my notes and yes I have told my testimony many times before and still do but each time there are always things that I share that are not in the notes and this sermon there were a few things that I remember saying but are not in my notes and I want to include them!
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
Reuben Dunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Has a purple ribbon wraped around my
1592 Posts

Profile of Reuben Dunn
If I can help please let me know...
Good Thoughts.

Reuben Dunn

www.reubendunn.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Need some one to type (transcribe) my sermon) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL