The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ICandy by Lee Smith and Gary Jones (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Thanks Mark. I managed to pick up a few dozen leather snap purses from a shop in Malaga, they weren't as cheap as I wanted so I'm just covering my initial outlay and p & p, I will also add two sets of lecture notes free of charge (pdf sent by email).

The one pocket purse is the same as the purse I used on iCandy, so if you have this DVD you will know what it looks like. The other purse has two pockets, as Mark has already mentioned this purse can be used for both routines and you're always ready to go.

Many thanks,

Gary.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Wondering if anyone has anyone knows of anywhere in the UK to buy a Snap purse with a little pocket, suitable for Gary's great coin routine?
Unfortunately I bought one of the ones linked and turned out it didn't have a pocket :/
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
Kyle, try PMing Gary.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Good idea Smile
I've PM'ed you Gary.

Best,

Kyle
Jaqk Clemente
View Profile
New user
Italy
18 Posts

Profile of Jaqk Clemente
I love this dvd, english magicians are so great!
http://www.prestigiazione.it/ - Magic News in Italy * http://www.magicschool.it/ - Italian Magicians' Board
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ICandy by Lee Smith and Gary Jones (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL