The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Expanded Shell Half Dollar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rpierce
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire - USA
1220 Posts

Profile of rpierce
I am cleaning out my Magic Trunk and came across a Tango Expanded Shell. I have totally forgotten why I bought this. When I look it up on the web it appears to come with the shell and another coin, possibly a complete half dollar. Can anyone clue me in as to whether or not the shell by itself is how it is offered, or is it offered with a complete coin as well. What effects can you do with this?

I am looking to sell it as I do not perform coin magic, I want to know what I am selling.

Many thanks
Rick Pierce
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
If it is an expanded shell it would normally be sold alone. Shells for soft silver coin often come with matching coins and non expanded shells would be sold as a set.

Effects with this would be too many to name. Anyone purchasing this would likely have effects in mind.

There is a section on the Café where you can sell this. However, if you ever do start to perform coin magic this will likely be one of the first purchases you make.
Wes
cdmdu
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of cdmdu
There are so lots of effects with an expanded shell!
And there are many book about it, you could find many uses in the classic coin magic books like the Bobo's "Modern Coin Magic". But if you don't care about coin magic, I don't think you want to buy literature about it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Expanded Shell Half Dollar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL