The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Catco Magical Effects - These Cards Don't Count (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
As a direct result of the advice, support and encouragement of the wonderful folks here at The Magic Café, I am happy to announce that Catco Magical Effects is now shipping our first ever product, a sleight-free multiplying cards packet trick called "These Cards Don't Count".

You can view the demo performance and, hopefully, place orders at the Catco Magical Effects website. The first dozen sold will be signed and numbered by me (number one though is already spoken for, sorry.) The first two dozen or so will be as shown in the video (ace through 4). I am considering making the batch after that 4 aces, and would welcome feedback on that change.

As a thank-you for all the help and support Café folks have given me I want to extend a discount code to all Café members. Its good for 16.7% off (that weird number actually makes sense when you use it) on orders of $7.75 or more. The code is "vip1138". The sidebar on the site explains how to use it.

I am still working on the digital download option, I hope that will be available by this weekend.

Again, a big thanks to all of you who encouraged and advised me on this. Its been an interesting journey so far and I hope its just the first few steps...
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Link to website:

http://www.catcofx.com/home

The access to video demo is private.

You may change the settings to make it public.
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Whoops thanks-- that's the new demo I uploaded! Ill fix it right away!

Edit: Should be viewable now. If you still have problems please let me know right away!
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Catco Magical Effects - These Cards Don't Count (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL